Match Report and MOM v Liverpool

That maybe so but the injuries are stacking up.

Given how S Cooks knee looked in slow mo on the telly I’m pretty sure we won’t see him for a few weeks.

Absolute bloody legend for carrying on in my opinion.

Smith is bloody good, often.
L Cook is a good player to have available
S Cook a stalwart.

Midfields lacking a bit now if we have to rely on Surman and Gosling.

Daniels not looking that flash, lots of errors compared to last year.
Rico looking a bit lost.

In my opinion we are a couple more injuries in defence and midfield from a capitulation.

January needs some astute business.

Y
That maybe so but the injuries are stacking up.

Given how S Cooks knee looked in slow mo on the telly I’m pretty sure we won’t see him for a few weeks.

Absolute bloody legend for carrying on in my opinion.

Smith is bloody good, often.
L Cook is a good player to have available
S Cook a stalwart.

Midfields lacking a bit now if we have to rely on Surman and Gosling.

Daniels not looking that flash, lots of errors compared to last year.
Rico looking a bit lost.

In my opinion we are a couple more injuries in defence and midfield from a capitulation.

January needs some astute business.

You cannot post things like this as it is truth and reality. You will get The Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade after you and you will be haluled over the coals for stating the truth.

How often has it been when our backs are against the wall and we've been down to the bare bones, that we've pulled off some of our best results? It get's harder and harder to do that in the PL given the quality and ruthless opposition. But don't be at all surprised if Surman and Mings come in and up their game for a period, just as Francis has done. Even if we know it can't last forever, it might just help get us through a sticky patch.

We have 5 days to rest up a bit, I don't imagine Eddie will be pushing them too hard in training just at the moment given the fragility of the squad. That rest might be enough to bring Wilson and Gosling back into contention, get the tired Brooks back some of his pace, or sort S.Cook out if his knee has blown up a bit.

Worst case scenario and we get none of them back into starting shape, we'd still be looking at:

Begovic
Francis Ake Mings
Fraser Lerma Surman Rico
Stanislas King Pugh

Boruc, Simpson, Daniels, Brooks, Ibe, Mousset, Defoe for subs and rotation.

Bring any of Cook, Gosling, Wilson back, maybe get Brooks get into 90 minutes shape, and it's not a bad squad at all. Sure it's unlikely to worry the top 6. We'll probably get smashed at Spurs on boxing day. But Wolves, Chelsea reserves, and Brighton? It'll do a job.

Get us through to January, where we'll need one or two fresh legs in the door. I hope the club are working on that already.

Realism........this word is cropping up often now since a certain poster cropped up.
I'm not sure if he 'real' ises but it has existed since organisms first crawled out of the sea and will be around when the Earth is a barren wilderness.......in between times we can observe it all in Rose Tinted Spectacles or otherwise if we choose to!

;