Match Report and MOM v Norwich

No of course I don't think that, but there certainly is some sort of venom aimed at young players trying to make their way into the game, something that we've done with success and failure. I know you only do it in discussion on here Neil, like me, and that's fair enough, but some of the moaning, groaning and ridiculous slurs aimed at Solanke and Wilson on Saturday from people sat near me I just haven't experienced at various clubs across the country that I've been lucky enough to go to. From my experience it wouldn't happen at Leicester, Newcastle or Liverpool. They support.

I don't think Solanke is worth £19m either, but i also don't think Nathan Ake is worth £80m but thats the world we operate in, some transfers work, some don't. Solanke will need a full season to know whether he's the write off some would suggest. You may well be right, I know we all hope he comes good but it's still very early days. Just remember Ryan Fraser, Josh King, etc.

Rico, like Solanke, was written off on here though this year, and it's just one of my pet hates. People do improve with support and we've seen it too many times to keep slagging people off for trying their best.

Totally agree about slagging players at the game, something I’ve never done and can’t stand.

Norwich had 2 CDM's playing CB, most conceded and we still couldnt score, what a terrible result and performance it was.
The inconsistency is a joke. beat Saints away and most of our players decide to take a month off. Only positive was clean sheet Rambo, Rico and we didn't lose but there's few teams we've now played at home and drawn with and it could be costly. Watford away has got a home win written all over it for their 1st win.

Exactly this, farrier must have been absent from school when Lewis has played behind the strikers and set up goals like that beauty against Arsenal for Wilson. He's as effective in a forward midfield position as in a holding one.
Do you mean the Jordon Ibe's goal against Arsenal West Moor?.....you see i was present in class so i can tell you that Lewis didn't play 'behind the strikers' anymore than Dan Gosling did in the 343 we played.....nice of you to spare Druss the memory of Ibe's winner though...:thumbup:

Do you mean the Jordon Ibe's goal against Arsenal West Moor?.....you see i was present in class so i can tell you that Lewis didn't play 'behind the strikers' anymore than Dan Gosling did in the 343 we played.....nice of you to spare Druss the memory of Ibe's winner though...:thumbup:

Farrier still thinks Ibe is better than Cook. Don't think anything more needs to be said lol

Stay ignorant all you like mate, he's played advance for all the teams Ive mentioned. Not my fault you are clueless.
If only you could think of a single occasion....:grinning:....in the meantime....study the picture it may be of some help..........

Attachments

• dreams.jpg
    dreams.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1

My bad, yes sorry Ibe's goal.
Are you saying though that Lewis has never played anywhere other than a deep sitting midfielder?

Are you saying though that Lewis has never played anywhere other than a deep sitting midfielder?

Yes thats what hes saying...even if he cannot remember him doing so for us, the quickest google would show him evidence of him doing for other teams. But why let facts get in the way when you can keep repeating the same story and ignoring facts.

Sounds familiar nowadays.

Certainly not for us West Moor and if you really want to see a deep lying midfielder have a look at him playing for England u21s where he barely leaves the shadow of the centre backs....I'm sure if like druss you desperately trawl through google you might see footage of him having a few shots for Leeds but if you have to resort to that then it should answer your question tbh....
I reckon you could find footage on you tube of Andrew Surman looking like David Silva tbf....:grinning:

Update on Reality;
When you look at the PL...and ignore the press and blockhead pundits...the truth is Liverpool and Man City are not that brilliant really ; they feed on Fear and sides that have the stupid 'free hit' disease.
Chelsea are average to fairly good because Frank insists thats the benchmark.

Spurs and Arsenal Flatter to Matter..so not worth any waffle!
Manu are Fanbloodytastic of course, yep.. I mean crikey O' Riley, they are just magnificent in the news...
but dont take it to the pitch!

And in no particular order;
Leicester are thinking about another title grab...oh yes they are.. If Liverpool crack and MC aint hungry enough!

Southampton are not like watching paint dry...they are dry paint...grey and flaky!

Sheffield think they are Barca...and actually playing better than Real Madrid atm.

Norwich dont know what they are ... and their fans are too fat and stupid for the PL.

Burnley are becoming more like Burnley than Burnley last season!

West Ham and Palace snarl and bite but if you switch off the attention ..they switch off and down tools.

Yoyo Wolves... are daydreaming about sticking around for decades!

Brighton...quite impressive for tiddlers but get tired quick...from being at Blackpool during the week..training on a stonefree beach. Sad!

Newcastle play like they cant believe they are above National league North!

Aston Villa..cocksure Villa.. Why not...big city club....3 managers.. Smith in the office...JT in the dressing room...Mingo on the pitch! Next seasons champs elect ?

Everton ...cant leave them out of the equation.....they do that so well themselves!

Watford - best basement act ever...will shift up the league table ...after that first win in two weeks time ..and 2 more managers ....tucked in behind MC by Xmas..haha!

And Afcb... the Cherries...that crazy crack outfit that wont go away.....very busy down by the waves keeping ahead of Weymouth as Kings of the South....and threatening with violence toward the Top Six !

Last edited:
Update on Reality;
When you look at the PL...and ignore the press and blockhead pundits...the truth is Liverpool and Man City are not that brilliant really ; they feed on Fear and sides that have the stupid 'free hit' disease.
Chelsea are average to fairly good because Frank insists thats the benchmark.

Spurs and Arsenal Flatter to Matter..so not worth any waffle!
Manu are Fanbloodytastic of course, yep.. I mean crikey O' Riley, they are just magnificent in the news...
but dont take it to the pitch!

And in no particular order;
Leicester are thinking about another title grab...oh yes they are.. If Liverpool crack and MC aint hungry enough!

Southampton are not like watching paint dry...they are dry paint...grey and flaky!

Sheffield think they are Barca...and actually playing better than Real Madrid atm.

Norwich dont know what they are ... and their fans are too fat and stupid for the PL.

Burnley are becoming more like Burnley than Burnley last season!

West Ham and Palace snarl and bite but if you switch off the attention ..they switch off and down tools.

Yoyo Wolves... are daydreaming about sticking around for decades!

Brighton...quite impressive for tiddlers but get tired quick...from being at Blackpool during the week..training on a stonefree beach. Sad!

Newcastle play like they cant believe they are above National league North!

Aston Villa..cocksure Villa.. Why not...big city club....3 managers.. Smith in the office...JT in the dressing room...Mingo on the pitch! Next seasons champs elect ?

Everton ...cant leave them out of the equation.....they do that so well themselves!

Watford - best basement act ever...will shift up the league table ...after that first win in two weeks time ..and 2 more managers ....tucked in behind MC by Xmas..haha!

And Afcb... the Cherries...that crazy crack outfit that wont go away.....very busy down by the waves keeping ahead of Weymouth as Kings of the South....and threatening with violence toward the Top Six !
Lol

;