Max Aarons

Lord Leeds fans on social media can't help but be sarcastic and/or make excuses:

-Aarons doesn't think he can handle the pressure of playing in front of so many fans at Elland Road is the big one
-Not that good anyway, and apparently need a 'left' back not rb anyway
-Will be back in the Championship next season anyway so why's it matter.

FFS they are terrible.

On paper this is an excellent signing. Young, attacking, English full back with 27 U21 caps and PL experience.

Also, a clever approach to transfers by waiting for deals to be agreed at non-PL prices then pouncing.
I think we need to wait for our own forum experts to pass judgement before jumping to conclusions.

We needed a rb and we now got one. Never been overly impressed when I’ve seen him play but he does have potential and hope he can fulfill it this season

Lord Leeds fans on social media can't help but be sarcastic and/or make excuses:

-Aarons doesn't think he can handle the pressure of playing in front of so many fans at Elland Road is the big one

FFS they are terrible.
If we do go down he will playing them
Next season unless they go down again as they ain’t going up

Good business by the recruitment team. Experienced. Can play right ror left back
Let's hope the medics don't get the x-rays mixed up...I'm sure KK will be along with congratulations (under a different name...)

the acid test for this move is the state of waz's bed sheets tomorrow morning

a dry mattress and we're on to a winner

FFS they are terrible.
It's mad the way so many clubs think they can stick a wrong footed player in there. As a fill in for a match or two maybe but signing a right footer when they need a left back?

Apparently Jack Stacey overlapped more in one game than Aaron’s did in 10 or something.
Well I could have overlapped all day in my 20’s but I was still rubbish.

;