Max Aarons

Pulled mid medical. That’s a hijack to end all hijacks. We should be thoroughly ashamed of ourselves upsetting a big club like Leeds with such underhand tactics.
That is hilarious if true :lol:

I have an image of him bending over, shreddies around his ankles, about to cough and then his agent sticks his head around the door, says "I've got Bournemouth on the phone. They're interested in doing the deal !" and Max immediately pulling his keks up and running down the corridor after his agent.

Bliss.

I have an image of him bending over, shreddies around his ankles, about to cough and then his agent sticks his head around the door, says "I've got Bournemouth on the phone. They're interested in doing the deal !" and Max immediately pulling his keks up and running down the corridor after his agent.

Bliss.

Leeds staff running after him with brooms, baseball bats in a spiteful attempt to hobble him so he fails our medical.

'If we can't have you, nobody can... and most definitely not that tinpot micky mouse, South coast club...'

Bliss.
What a filthy mid you have lol

Based on the Scott thread, I've changed my mind. It isn't going to be a maths test. Instead, it will be an essay on Kant's theory of dissent and why you don't need to think that everyone with a different opinion isn't necessarily something sounding like his name.

Wham will probably score 1 on Saturday...but if our boys gel as a team early on...we can get 3 goals...assuming Mr Iraola's style is one of attacking with high press as rumoured.
Wham are in transition up to a point losing the Rice geezer....and they might be a bit cocky but unguarded after winning their Euro trophy.
The stage is set for a strong Cherries Statement of Intentions for 23-24.

Difficult to tell...Sky are so far up their own a***s wiv 'arry Kane duping Spuds and staying (massive new contract on horizon but still no medals) that everything else in footie is pointless

;