Millwall Away

Thanks a lot for the responses, much appreciated. I don't live in Bournemouth but down in West Sussex and so 22:16 is last train that allows me to head that way, sounds like it will be no worries, roll on next Wednesday.

1997 John Bailey scored the only goal, but thats the only New Den win I've seen. I'm still trying to erase that FA Cup game from my mind.

Was that final game of tge season, where their fans charged on before ref blew for full time?

Recall a load of youths coming towards the away end, but then a load of mounted police and dog units emerged and kept them back.

Maybe that was another game around similar era, can recall Bailey scoring. Saw us twice there.

Probably won't give a **************** about us, but you never know with them. Particularly as we re doing well in the league. Their 'lads' May see it as fixture to act up in. Impression I get, is they seem to be more likely to act up these days on certain away games.

Last edited:
Probably won't give a **************** about us, but you never know with them. Particularly as we re doing well in the league. Their 'lads' May see it as fixture to act up in. Impression I get, is they seem to be more likely to act up these days on certain away games.
Yeah and we have them at home last game of the season. Hope they won't need a result in that game.

I see they've added an extra coach without telling anyone and it only has 1 seat left. Almost time for another one!

Any advice on how it’s best to get back to Waterloo after, I see there’s a 22:01 from South Bermondsey.

Getting the 10:35 train back and worried I’d miss it if we had to stay behind after!

Happy hunting ground for me… remember a Jorgensen winner, a Stein winner, a Bailey winner, an Arter winner… missed all the defeats. Hopefully bringing same luck Weds.

Never seen us lose at Fulham in four visits either…

;