Mitrovic and Willian

In any other walk of life incompetence isn't a justification for violence.
Justification ........... no, absolutely not, but in this day and age with so much pressure on people, there may be rationalization.
Violence .......... hardly a violent incident compared to what happens on the pitch.

We have absolutely no excuses Vs Fulham now, that’s their two best attackers out. If we can’t beat them under these circumstances then we don’t deserve to stay up frankly.

If only it was that simple. They've still scored 24 goals without those two, only one less than us yet you're saying its nailed on. They'll think it was a massive injustice and come out to prove a point.

Old Trafford : Theatre of Injustices.

Willian didn't deserve that...dubious hand- ball...ok may have just touched it so then a Pen ...but not intentional...so why send him off ?
A Manu player wouldn't have met that fate in the same circumstance.
Think you might be right Brian, the FA have always helped the big clubs as we see below.

"There was also talk of a five-match ban for Bruno Fernandes after Man United’s 7-0 defeat to Liverpool.
The Red Devils star pushed the assistant referee but escaped a ban despite the chief executive of Ref Support UK, Martin Cassidy, calling for a lengthy ban."

Sometimes their bias is so clear.

There was a man on the line for the Smith one so you could argue it might have been cleared.

I don't know though. FIFA (and, let's not forget, the four UK FAs) have managed to completely screw up the handball and offside laws. And this isn't a one season thing, it's been going on for quite some time.

Think today's was pretty clear. He moved his hand towards the ball and was on the line. Smith had his back to the ball but did also move his arm towards the ball.

However some of the handballs this season have been farcical. Never heard so much baying for handball decisions from crowds as this year, Arsenal crowd was an embarrassment.

It's getting to the point where it's probably better to aim at the defender than the top corner with a strike as you'll likely get a penalty.

However some of the handballs this season have been farcical. Never heard so much baying for handball decisions from crowds as this year, Arsenal crowd was an embarrassment.

It's getting to the point where it's probably better to aim at the defender than the top corner with a strike as you'll likely get a penalty.
And players. Any shot that gets blocked, especially at a crucial point of the game, players are begging.

I really hate to see the penalties given when the ball is blasted from a yard or two away into an arm that's in a natural position. I thought the one against Stephens yesterday fit that bill, but we see them given all the time. I think the one against Smith was harsh on that basis, unless you believe he intended to put his arms up to have a better chance to block the ball just in case it came in. On Wilian's today he appeared to move his forearm (which was not against his body) to swat the ball.

Seems from what the Fulham manager is saying, Chris Kavanagh (who AFCB had at Arsenal recently) and Fulham have ‘history’ with Kavanagh in charge of their games.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-for-mitrovic-after-fulhams-red-card-meltdown

So he and two of his players get fully deserved and unquestionable red cards and he's trying to suggest it's the ref's fault? Where's his and his player's accountability? All of their problems in this game were their fault. Ok they might have had a few tough calls in the first half (I've not seen them) but they were leading and bossing the game and they threw it away. Nobody to blame but themselves.

Time after time Mitrovic falls over in the area claiming a penalty, manufacturing most of the situations himself. Is Silva complaining that the ref didn't fall for his acting for once?
Cheatrovic.

The game v Fulham was about One Thing and one thing ONLY....ensuring that Manchester United. ..get to the Final...Fulham were never going to win that there game of football.....something was bound to be found...to stop them however well they played....
You know this I know this....the bloody Pope and half the drunken Monks in Tibet and Mongolia know this.

A Cup Final between Utd and City will be made to Happen.... MONEY. ..Mazoolalalala....Shekels....Singapore Dolla.....the Press are on this sorry show now.....so there ya go Batman!

The game v Fulham was about One Thing and one thing ONLY....ensuring that Manchester United. ..get to the Final...Fulham were never going to win that game.....something was bound to be found...to stop them however well they played....
You know this I know this....the bloody Pope and half the drunken Monks in Tibet and Mongolia know this.

A Cup Final between Utd and City will be made to Happen.... MONEY. ..Mazoolalalala....Shekels....the Press are on this now.....so there ya go !
was Willian in on the conspiracy too, then? Sent off on purpose?

was Willian in on the conspiracy too, then? Sent off on purpose?
No...he was by far and away the best player on the pitch ...his hand was flat on his thigh...it was a bloody good block..so tremendously unlucky that the VAR Manu biased collaborators saw fit to deem it 'handball'.....
Had it been Boscombe....this Forum would have landed on Uranus or Neptune !

Few Fulham fans saying they have over achieved this season. Even that win at Brighton they were battered most of the match.

Can see Silva being sacked or leaving next season. They are tailing off already.

;