Morgan Rogers

so - if a player has a good highlight reel - they must be crap.
The negativity of some on this board is astounding.
Lol what a strange reaction to a tongue in cheek comment..... you've chosen to ignore the positive comments I made about this potential signing I see......some people on this board only look for negativity.

Ranties highlights reel was exceptional. Then, remember his first run from inside his own half which ended up with him hitting the post.

I remember thinking this lad is going to be special….

recall watching that unfold v barnsley from the ted end. fair bit of excitement around signing an exotic foreigner for a lot of money (by our standards back then). then he went on that run incredible run beating several players and smashing the post. who would have guessed how it would turn out after that...

What exactly does "obligation to buy" mean? Buy if we get promoted? Buy if he scores a certain number of goals? Buy if he wants to stay? Am not sure on the specifics of this.

It could be an obligation in that we've taken the plunge to buy him but, for FFP reasons, don't want the first tranche of the fee to come out until next season. Perhaps it leaves us wiggle room to buy a striker this season, for example.

Or, as you said, it could just be a badly written article.

;