Nat Phillips

I note that backup Liverpool CB Joe Gomez is signing a new long term deal, having previously been linked with moves away to get more game time.

Whether it has any bearing on Nat I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt Gomez if the Liverpool CB department was due to be made one lighter by Nat's departure.

Nat Phillips included in the LFC tour squad that’s just arrived in Thailand. Neco Williams excluded (said to be on his way to Forest) but Phillips travels, so I guess no movement on a transfer to AFCB imminent. Who’s playing the long game…. LFC or us? I’d like to see Phillips signed asap, cos it’s only a month to Villa at DC. If no CB signing it looks like Kelly plus Mepham, which gives me the shivers ….

Phillips teammate Ben Davies has not travelled with Liverpool on their tour and is being watched by Blackburn Rovers and Stoke City according to SSN.

At the time we signed Ben Pearson his teammate at the time at Preston was Davies and besides Pearson was a target for our club.

was there on wednesday, as gorgeous as ever

you're correct, we don't have to sign him cos he was here before but surely the manager will no precisely what player we'd be getting on and off the field, which helps?

perhaps liverpool are playing silly buggers, again?

Anywhere nice? Lots of decent cafes and lovely down by the river

was there on wednesday, as gorgeous as ever

you're correct, we don't have to sign him cos he was here before but surely the manager will no precisely what player we'd be getting on and off the field, which helps?

perhaps liverpool are playing silly buggers, again?
No 'perhaps' about it , they'll hold out for their 'Buy him Now' price and will probably take a 'Best Offer' further down the line.

;