Nat Phillips

Maybe Nat Phillips could be playing against Manchester City soon!

It’s fair to say that Liam Gallagher’s response online to Liverpool’s 3-1 victory over his beloved Manchester City was consistent with his historical activity on Twitter.

The former Oasis frontman responded to one Reds fan’s joking comment about Nat Phillips – who currently dates his daughter, Molly – celebrating the win, stating: ‘Not in my house he won’t’.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/07/30/gallagher-responds-phillips-fan-comment/

I really hope we can bring him back. If we play 5 at the back like we did on Saurday we'll spend most of the season camped in our own half of the pitch to the detriment of both our results and the quality of entertainment for our fans.

I really hope we can bring him back. If we play 5 at the back like we did on Saurday we'll spend most of the season camped in our own half of the pitch to the detriment of both our results and the quality of entertainment for our fans.
Hopefully we may be able to play on the break a bit more

Being reported in the Liverpool Echo now.

If both clubs are after him I wonder if the odds would favour us as he knows the club and players and seemed very happy at AFCB.

But as we know if he is offered higher wages at another club than we are prepared to pay, that could persuade him to go there.

On the other hand if he really likes this area our manager and club, enjoyed his football here, that might work in our favour.

Lots of ifs and buts in football and this is probably no different.

There are mixed feelings about signing Phillips on this forum, some for, some against, personally I hope we sign him.

If both clubs are after him I wonder if the odds would favour us as he knows the club and players and seemed very happy at AFCB.

But as we know if he is offered higher wages at another club than we are prepared to pay, that could persuade him to go there.

On the other hand if he really likes this area our manager and club, enjoyed his football here, that might work in our favour.

There are mixed feelings about signing Phillips on this forum, some for, some against, personally I hope we sign him.

So in other words, BTK - we are none the wiser!

Agree. In our case it's better the devil you know.

I think I read that L'pool have recently signed a mid-fielder so that may work in our favour,
UTC

;