Near miss for me! Non

Get well soon.
BTW congrats on getting out on a Friday p.m.My experiences tell me that so few doctors are about over w/ends that otherwise you're stuck in there until Monday at earliest.

Get well soon Mr. Wheels and I hope the team get better tomorrow, give you and us a tonic : )

We all want to see you posting for as long as possible : )

Get well soon. RLS syndrome is awful and unless you suffer do not realise what it feels like. I can not imagine no pills.

Do not get to excited if you listen to the footie tomorrow. Not good for your health

Rushed unconscious into hospital Monday evening. Sepsis, Gall Bladder swelling with stone blocking bile duct. Also Liver and Kidney failure to a degree. Told later 90% chance of death. Came round next morning but was delirious for a while. CT scan showed stone no longer blocking duct, confirmed two days later by MRI scan. Stay in hospital was hell as I suffer badly from Restless Leg Syndrome which kept me in agony all day and night. They refused to give me any medication and I went Cold Turkey on the lot!
Finally talked my way out this afternoon and am now home, still with RLS and feeling totally weak and tired. Think I came home too early but would rather die at home than in a ward. Staff were generally lovely but no meds rules are cruel.

I know you didn’t want to go to Barnsley so you didn’t need the above excuses.

Seriously though - scarey stuff and well done for pulling through. Sepsis is a serious condition.

Blimey, a lot thrown at you there W&W and you fought it off admirably. Hope you're back to your best soon and let's hope the Cherries do their bit to cheer your spirits tomorrow!

Really sorry to hear about this. Glad you're doing better now. Hope the RLS sorts itself out and you feel properly well soon. Take care.

That's all a bit harrowing, Wings. Sepsis is very nasty, my Dad had a bout with it. And RLS without meds .... it's hard to imagine getting any sleep whatsover.

Good luck with the big come-back!!

;