Neto

No but I think Franno will earn kudos by finally signing us a decent keeper and getting Netos ridiculous wages off our books.
I wouldn't knock it if I were you.....that stats table tells us that Neto is better than Alisson and Travers struggled for us in the Championship......I bet it'll point Franno towards a keeper nobody else is looking at.

I wouldn't knock it if I were you.....that stats table tells us that Neto is better than Alisson and Travers struggled for us in the Championship......I bet it'll point Franno towards a keeper nobody else is looking at.
Your famous eyes letting you down at reading as well as judging 'keepers

Oh dear you've resorted to personal insults ..... lol.....you're not just insulting me you know......all those fans that voted for Travers dear oh dear. .....most of us can see whether a player is playing well or not without your little stats table....
I get it you're illerate ...move on.

Oh dear you've resorted to personal insults ..... lol.....you're not just insulting me you know......all those fans that voted for Travers dear oh dear. .....most of us can see whether a player is playing well or not without your little stats table....
In the words of Neil, he didn't actually say YOU were senile and blind. ;-)

Both goalkeepers have to play in front of a defence that has let in 60 so far...a Championship standard defence as it stands !

So ...so it's better they belt it downfield into the half where you want it to be...that's how people like Clough used the logic when it was needed.

He won the Micky Cave I'm pretty sure. For me he is very similar, a very good shot stopper, decent distribution, could command his area better. Personally I prefer Neto but can see why others prefer Travers. And he has a much better chant

I don’t really disagree but the biggest difference between the two is their respective ages. Neto isn’t getting any better; Travers is likely to improve.

I don’t really disagree but the biggest difference between the two is their respective ages. Neto isn’t getting any better; Travers is likely to improve.
Thats a fair point. Not sure of Netos age, but goalkeepers do peak later than outfield players.

But they're both good enough for us at this point! It will be interesting to see what the summer brings.

Edited my appalling misspelling after Audenshaw kindly pointed it out :)

Last edited:
Thats not what Andoni said.

But keep bitter, and carry on.
Ha, ha, a bit selective on the who said. Bill Foley clearly stated in a video early this season that it was Hughes that had recommended changing out GON for AI but over the last day or so you appear to deny Hughes had anything to do with it. I guess we all can be a little selective on what we hear and want to promote. :)

;