New Kings Park Stadium

Could it be that our owners are going to assess our progress around the end of Sept or into October, having spent the record sum on Lerma and then make big decisions? A previous big signing of Ibe is still not producing greatly...so far Ake alone has bore fruit. They maybe want to see what Eddie does with Lerma and Rico before they take any gambles on Stadium spending?
These next two months could be a major defining period as to what happens to the Club and Eddies future.!

I don't think a stadium should depend on being in the prem. We could quite easily fill 20k in the championship. It really should be a consideration of us being a top two tier team.

I mainly agree with US Cherry there....although I don't believe we would fill 20k in the Championship....I still believe the stadium is still the future for the club. If we went back down with the current stadium, we would probably never be able to entice the local kids who currently wear the shirt. We need to be getting them and their families in and properly hooked while in the PL ideally. Then...as and when we did go down, I am convinced most would stick around....and there is no reason to assume we would just plummet down the divisions...we should be aiming to be getting back up again. In which case the stadium would still be needed!

I know it’s only 2 games in and we’re all riding high, but if the form continues and Eddie delivers further improvement on the field, surely we are going to reach an impasse where the club can no longer satisfy his ambitions?

;