New Kings Park Stadium

Step up as fans.
Don't just hide behind the screen with false names.

Keep pestering the club for a statement, if not, you will be forgotten and it will all blow over.

I love being devils advocate on here...When the new stadium does eventually happen at Iford, The "Tucktonia Stadium" should be opened by me..

Step up as fans.

Keep pestering the club for a statement, if not, you will be forgotten and it will all blow over.

I love being devils advocate on here...When the new stadium does eventually happen at Iford, The "Tucktonia Stadium" should be opened by me..
So is that an official prediction that the new stadium will be built at Iford ?

Step up as fans.

You’d have to actually attend a game to get some points first.

You’d have to actually attend a game to get some points first.
How many of you people have actually met Al Gard? I have and he doesn't talk like a native of the area. As someone who can remember Christchurch in the late sixties when Shand Kydd moved down from London bringing much of the workforce with them one thing that was drummed into you was to never trust a Cockney!

The way people go on about Al Gard...it's almost as if he's kidnapped your Granny and moved into her house.
And..how the Flying Fu#k do you get these infamous ' points ' if you can't get in the f##king ground in the first place without a ****************##g ticket...
This club has got it's F##king 'infraf##kingstructure ' all to F##k!

Hence why many only to go aways in the ' large' home ends..you know ..at grounds like Newcastle where it's easy to get a ticket on the day or by way of friends or other means . They are still Boscombe fans !!!

Then ..complete QuarterWits come online snapping their F##king Gobs off with " you don't attend matches" seemingly suggesting therefore, you have no right to opinion about ' Afcb' matters or what happened in a game you saw in the pub on a screen! Even though you might have attended nigh on 1000 games prior to PL and once chucked money in the buckets!
So if Al Gards and others rhetoric is fuelled by lack of Stadium progress and such things ..then give them some slack!
Myself ..I'm less bothered about attending now due to wife's illness and living out of the area but we are all fans of this club and want to see a new Stadium/ prolonged stay in the PL.!
I'm starting to think that many of the present Core of attending fans want to stick with 11,00 capacity and a become a subsequent Elite group/clique of support impenetrable by those wanting a ' football town' and 30,000 crowds!

How many of you people have actually met Al Gard? I have and he doesn't talk like a native of the area. As someone who can remember Christchurch in the late sixties when Shand Kydd moved down from London bringing much of the workforce with them one thing that was drummed into you was to never trust a Cockney!

It’s a bit of a tongue in cheek, he gives as good as he gets, I’m well aware he used to attend many games.

5th generation Bournemouthian.
So stop talking a load of pony.

...probably have met him from way back in the old supporters club, anyway does it really matter? I mean I haven't met most on here, apart from fleeting brushes at games...we are all united in one thing though AFCB

The way people go on about Al Gard...it's almost as if he's kidnapped your Granny and moved into her house.
And..how the Flying Fu#k do you get these infamous ' points ' if you can't get in the f##king ground in the first place without a ****##g ticket...

Hence why many only to go aways in the ' large' home ends..you know ..at grounds like Newcastle where it's easy to get a ticket on the day or by way of friends or other means . They are still Boscombe fans !!!

Then ..complete QuarterWits come online snapping their F##king Gobs off with " you don't attend matches" seemingly suggesting therefore, you have no right to opinion about ' Afcb' matters or what happened in a game you saw in the pub on a screen! Even though you might have attended nigh on 1000 games prior to PL and once chucked money in the buckets!
So if Al Gards and others rhetoric is fuelled by lack of Stadium progress and such things ..then give them some slack!
Myself ..I'm less bothered about attending now due to wife's illness and living out of the area but we are all fans of this club and want to see a new Stadium/ prolonged stay in the PL.!
I'm starting to think that many of the present Core of attending fans want to stick with 11,00 capacity and a become a subsequent Elite group/clique of support impenetrable by those wanting a ' football town' and 30,000 crowds!

People "go on about Al Gard" because he sets himself up for it. Much like you in many respects Bill. I'm sure he has broad enough shoulders to take the banter, as do you. But the longer AFCB's silence about the new stadium continues, the more Al Gard will gain popular support. Which is very worrying indeed.

And..how the Flying Fu#k do you get these infamous ' points ' if you can't get in the f##king ground in the first place without a ****##g ticket...

I'm starting to think the above last paragraph is another load of utter balls.

This thread is 32 pages long precisely because people want a new stadium. Just because you've heard about the clique theory on Facebook does't mean you have to spout it. Show me one person who has said such.

;