New Kings Park Stadium

But surely he didn’t need to because the 1910 bar was there for our fans to go to.

The idea of extending the hospitality is down to Frivola in his job to expand and make the most of the facilities that bring in money.

Isn't there also the point that he said lots of people were also shut out of the 1910 bar because of the limited capacity and that the new facility would be able to serve a lot more people?

Perhaps instead of building a new ground we could have a "Big Top" instead so it is in keeping with the new catering facilities.

Could be ready by Saturday.

Maybe Charlie Cairoli and Paul Groves could perform the opening ceremony.

He just didn’t read the room. The shame is he still doesn’t really seem to understand why it got the reaction that it did.

Half the season ticket holders paid the money because it was clear you didn’t have a choice.

Edit to add what I previously said at the time rather than regurgitating a previous discussion - https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfoot...average-9-7-increase.17624/page-6#post-738425

It's been the only thing he's done that's seemed unreasonable.

I feel like he's a smart enough bloke to articulate the reasons for his decision and be surprised but respectful of the reaction without the need to deflect and mischaracterize the general response.

Reactions: DJ
The old adage used to be "a batsman knows when he's hit it". Looking at Wokes getting off with that lbw it turns out that is a load of b*llocks.

I was just looking up when Neil Blake I think became our CEO, it was the Summer of 2009.

He joined when we were in League 2 and has been there ever since.

So during that time he was in that job when our club were promoted to
League 1, Championship and finally the Premier League.

I don’t no much about him, but those who have owned our club have stuck with him and that includes our present owner.

So if he wasn’t up to the job of CEO, surely Max D or now Bill Foley would have replaced him.

I was just looking up when Neil Blake I think became our CEO, it was the Summer of 2009.

I don’t no much about him, but those who have owned our club have stuck with him and that includes our present owner.

So if he wasn’t up to the job of CEO, surely Max D or now Bill Foley would have replaced him.

You would think his days are numbered. Frevola has come in and is seemingly now doing half job for him. His wages are very high but that could be down to bonuses Max paid him for hitting certain targets. It doesn't seem likely that Foley will continue to pay him such massive wages despite taking half his responsibilities away.

Do the expectations change when marrying relatives?

Asking for a friend…

Replacing a CEO of a business turning over more than £100m isn't usually a kneejerk reaction. Most of them will have a 6-12 month notice period, and Bill & Jim will have wanted some time to get to see him in action. They'll also have needed his local knowledge since neither of them have any.

If he's still in situ at the end of next summer you can say they rate him enough to want to hang on to him. Still too early to make any conclusion.

You would think his days are numbered. Frevola has come in and is seemingly now doing half job for him. His wages are very high but that could be down to bonuses Max paid him for hitting certain targets. It doesn't seem likely that Foley will continue to pay him such massive wages despite taking half his responsibilities away.
That would be my take too.

;