New Kings Park Stadium

Field Mill looked nothing like the old Dean Court when I went early 90s.....also, which was our old East Stand? Assuming the South end, the east stand would have been the main stand (which was nothing like the main stand at Field Mill)
Were you thinking of Chesterfield?
Agreed,it was early 80s when we went and their ground was nothing like that.
I also believe back in those days Wetherspoons wasn't even a thing.Just a chance to have another go at their clientele which he feels superior to.

My late fathers team the Stags. Infact the first league game i saw was Boscombe v Mansfield, div. 3 south around 62/63 season with my dad. I was three years old going on four. From recollection the main stand had glass on each of its ends. I recall being bored and spent much of the game walking up and down the bench seating and looking out onto the car park.
Forgot to add, we were situated in the main stand at Dean Court.

Having a chat my mate , yes I have one, the other day about a sensible capacity following on from Bill's comments about the percentage of hospitality seats at other PL venues. Bill states we currently run at 5% of seats for hospitality compared to 18% at other venues. His intention is to continue increasing hospitality seats at the current DC meaning less seats becoming available. Originally I thought 20,000 would suffice for us but if we look at general numbers on a 20,000 capacity we are looking at , 10% for away fans=2000, 20% hospitality=4000, meaning and increase of only 6000ish for additional home fans. Current clamour for tickets suggests that we'd sell more than an additional 6,000. Throw in tickets for competitions etc and I think we are looking at a minimum of 25,000.

Having a chat my mate , yes I have one, the other day about a sensible capacity following on from Bill's comments about the percentage of hospitality seats at other PL venues. Bill states we currently run at 5% of seats for hospitality compared to 18% at other venues. His intention is to continue increasing hospitality seats at the current DC meaning less seats becoming available. Originally I thought 20,000 would suffice for us but if we look at general numbers on a 20,000 capacity we are looking at , 10% for away fans=2000, 20% hospitality=4000, meaning and increase of only 6000ish for additional home fans. Current clamour for tickets suggests that we'd sell more than an additional 6,000. Throw in tickets for competitions etc and I think we are looking at a minimum of 25,000.
You seem keen to voice your opinion on how they increase revenue, and you’re even keener on how you want it spent.

I think finance will be the key factor - there’s a set budget and I think we’ll build the most seats we can for that amount. 22,000 would be fine - 20000 with capacity to easily increase would also be good. There’d be little point in going with 18k as that could be achieved at the existing Stadium. A slightly more aesthetically appealing Liberty would be great - or a slightly smaller Hull would fab but I think Bill is going to build something a little less identikit. I’d really hope there’s 5 or 6 concepts drawn up and that the fans will be consulted on the top two or three.

There wouldn’t be a’Y’ in the day if you didn’t find something to argue about.

I've had one discussion all week - about England. There are people on this site point scoring about kids being brutally murdered on one of the threads and you go after me for a tongue-in-cheek joke about people who moan about advertising.

The issue is obviously more to do with your perception of my posts than the reality of them.

I've had one discussion all week - about England. There are people on this site point scoring about kids being brutally murdered on one of the threads and you go after me for a tongue-in-cheek joke about people who moan about advertising.

The issue is obviously more to do with your perception of my posts than the reality of them.
I’ve stayed off that thread so don’t know what’s being said.

And perception is reality.

I’ve stayed off that thread so don’t know what’s being said.

And perception is reality.

No arguments on this thread from me (until you decided to have a go out nowhere). I've discussed England and pointed out Neil's usual cherry picking of evidence on the Foley thread and that's it.

I've said it all along 20k should be tge absolute minimum.

As you've pointed out, by the time you factor in away fans.

Can't believe (well, I can...) how many feel that's the max we need.

Any less, and it almost seems barely worth the outlay/effort.

But I suspect Foley is more interested in maxing out corp/exec suites, rather than getting massive uplift in average/'normal' fans. He'd take 20k with a few more boxes, over 25k and less boxes imo.

His money/decision of course, just whst I reckon hes focusing on the most with it.

;