New Kings Park Stadium

Some wierd and wonderful small(ish) stadiums to show what could be done. I wonder how adventurous Bill Foley might be with the new stadium?

The Adjarabet Arena in Georgia would look stunning in Kings Park, particularly any night games! Plus, there are hospitality boxes all around the stadium to keep the Americans happy $$$

LKS Lodz stadium in Poland looks tidy but not enough spaces for hospitality/restaurants/fleecing the punters

I think it would be good if one or two concepts were released. I wouldn’t expect detailed plans before a planning application or it risks residents backlash. It would be good to know if any fans have been involved thus far. Have the Trust been party to anything yet ? I appreciate details are on a ntkb at the moment but discussions need to happen soon - given the timescale’s quoted. Personally I’d like a 6,000 sunken bowl with a Vitality height Stadium built above it. That would alleviate concerns over the obtrusive nature of a large Stadium. I also like when you can enter the ground above pitch level. It’s great for accessibility for one thing. The ‘gaps’ can be filled with bars and open concourses or additional hospitality. Stadium MK is a good reference

I think it would be good if one or two concepts were released. I wouldn’t expect detailed plans before a planning application or it risks residents backlash. It would be good to know if any fans have been involved thus far. Have the Trust been party to anything yet ? I appreciate details are on a ntkb at the moment but discussions need to happen soon - given the timescale’s quoted. Personally I’d like a 6,000 sunken bowl with a Vitality height Stadium built above it. That would alleviate concerns over the obtrusive nature of a large Stadium. I also like when you can enter the ground above pitch level. It’s great for accessibility for one thing. The ‘gaps’ can be filled with bars and open concourses or additional hospitality. Stadium MK is a good reference
I guess that digging a massive hole to enable a sunken bowl type stadium massively hikes the build cost though?

Came across this.

Those who have visited other grounds would you agree?

Widely considered one of the worst stadiums in the Premier League, the Vitality Stadium replaced the old Dean Court, which had stood for 91 years. It has been AFC Bournemouth's home since 2001.

Came across this.

Those who have visited other grounds would you agree?

Widely considered one of the worst stadiums in the Premier League, the Vitality Stadium replaced the old Dean Court, which had stood for 91 years. It has been AFC Bournemouth's home since 2001.

Been to all 20.

These things will always be subjective, but if your sole barometer is size then we’re always going to be looked upon unfavourably.

In my subjective opinion, I prefer our ground to Palace, Luton, Burnley and West Ham’s. CP, Luton, WH- rubbish view. Burnley, always cold.

Been to all 20.

These things will always be subjective, but if your sole barometer is size then we’re always going to be looked upon unfavourably.

In my subjective opinion, I prefer our ground to Palace, Luton, Burnley and West Ham’s. CP, Luton, WH- rubbish view. Burnley, always cold.

How anyone can rank anything above West Ham's abomination I do not know. At least Palace have the excuse of it's away end being a relic of the terracing age.

If it's not at least 25,000. ..forget it....waste of Time and Money.
We bin' in the Tin Pot for around 10 decades ...more... when we climb out it needs to be a statement of intent worth the bother Batman !

So you Americans....
If you gonna make love to a British Pig....grab it by the ears and give it all you've got !

How anyone can rank anything above West Ham's abomination I do not know. At least Palace have the excuse of it's away end being a relic of the terracing age.
Remember going on the terraces behind the goal in among the Palace fans in the 1960’s.

Had some good friendly ‘banter’.

I think it would be good if one or two concepts were released. I wouldn’t expect detailed plans before a planning application or it risks residents backlash. It would be good to know if any fans have been involved thus far. Have the Trust been party to anything yet ? I appreciate details are on a ntkb at the moment but discussions need to happen soon - given the timescale’s quoted. .......
Are you really expecting discussions with the Trust? How many members are they, and would that make a realistic fanbase representation from which the Board(or Bill) would make decissions?
At best Id expect lip service where they are offered prior notice of any announcement, so they are seen to be included, give them that warm feeling. But I wouldnt expect the CT to have any realistic input

;