New Manager Thread

Neil Critchley or Mark Robbins.

No to Dyche, Hodgson, Houghton all others of that ilk, if we go down, I want to watch us attacking, doing our best. Not grind out 1-0 and 0-0 to keep us in with a chance, one 3-0 win and two 3-2 defeats are better than 3 nil nils. We go to watch our team play football, if all we were interested in was the result, we could stay home and watch Geoff and the boys on Sky sports. Give us thrills, spills, drama, excitement, something to stir the blood. At the end of the day, we want to see 11 players, doing their best, representing A.F.C.B. regardless of who the opposition are
: )

A couple of seasons ago Dyche was suggested and I laughed. But like a few others, I think he may be the best available candidate out there. he would at least get us organised and competitive and would play players to their strengths. It might not be enough to save us this season, but I reckon it would be close.

A couple of seasons ago Dyche was suggested and I laughed. But like a few others, I think he may be the best available candidate out there. he would at least get us organised and competitive and would play players to their strengths. It might not be enough to save us this season, but I reckon it would be close.
Absolutely agree .. I wasn't his biggest fan a few years back , but when you look at the job he did at Burnley , with no budget he worked wonders. He was also linked with high profile jobs whilst there .. go get him.

No to Dyche, Hodgson, Houghton all others of that ilk, if we go down, I want to watch us attacking, doing our best. Not grind out 1-0 and 0-0 to keep us in with a chance, one 3-0 win and two 3-2 defeats are better than 3 nil nils. We go to watch our team play football, if all we were interested in was the result, we could stay home and watch Geoff and the boys on Sky sports. Give us thrills, spills, drama, excitement, something to stir the blood. At the end of the day, we want to see 11 players, doing their best, representing A.F.C.B. regardless of who the opposition are

Absolutely. Someone who will play to our strengths.

Hear hear!

We may - probably will - go down whatever

If we do, I want us to go down swinging and giving other teams a few bloody noses in the process

I want someone who will take the shackles off and get us going at teams. If you only have 2/3/4 shots in a game, you’re unlikely to score more than 0/1. If you have 12/13/14 shots, then you might get 2 or 3. Do that, and even if we concede 4 I won’t be too upset as we’ll blitz the championship next year playing that way

;