New Manager Thread

Neil Critchley or Mark Robbins.

No to Dyche, Hodgson, Houghton all others of that ilk, if we go down, I want to watch us attacking, doing our best. Not grind out 1-0 and 0-0 to keep us in with a chance, one 3-0 win and two 3-2 defeats are better than 3 nil nils. We go to watch our team play football, if all we were interested in was the result, we could stay home and watch Geoff and the boys on Sky sports. Give us thrills, spills, drama, excitement, something to stir the blood. At the end of the day, we want to see 11 players, doing their best, representing A.F.C.B. regardless of who the opposition are
: )
This.

I’d love to see Danny Cowley and his brother Nicky come up the road from Pompey. They have a terrific track record albeit with no PL experience, but heck, they’re not going to have that if no one gives them that chance.

I’d love to see Danny Cowley and his brother Nicky come up the road from Pompey. They have a terrific track record albeit with no PL experience, but heck, they’re not going to have that if no one gives them that chance.

I presume you have never heard his Solent interviews….!

Being a Brighton Fan (wife is a Cherry) so like to keep an eye out for you. I would like to see Sean Dyche or Liam Rosenior at the Helm

Dyche, Woodgate, Benitez, Nuno, Bielsa? Who do you want? Personally I would would go and get Michael Beale from QPR.
Beale touted as the brains behind Gerard at Rangers. But not 'pulling up trees' at QPR.
Others have commented that others were behind Gerard's success at Rangers. (Look at him now!)

;