New Manager Thread

Depends what you are selling. A shot of staying up and a shot of coming back would appeal to a manager looking to make a name for themselves. It wouldn’t to an experienced top flight manager I agree but not sure that’s our best fit
My worry is that we might make the job conditional on us staying up which might lose its appeal. Then again I probably worry too much.

Just interested, is it the way you lost. or his comments that got him into trouble. realistically you weren't going to get anything form Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool. so 3 points is about right. still plenty of time to turn it round. Just seems a strange time to get rid of a manager when there's only a few days left of the transfer window
If you really want to know you could spend a day or two reading this forum for all the posts about him since his appointment. In brief though it's way more than losing 9-0 to Liverpool.

Pretty sure Eddie signed Ings for Burnley, not Dyche (although I accept he helped develop him).

I don’t want Dyche but also don’t think he would come. Reckon he’s waiting for Everton or Southampton.

Eddie signed Ings.

Not sure Sean Dyche being appointed would go down well with the majority of our fans.

We are not used to seeing his style of football and think the appointment should be someone who makes football exciting again for our fans.

Shame about Mepham. He was a revelation at Brentford, but it seems that he has too many mistakes in him at top level. We have seen the same playing for Wales.
Interesting you say that as, I must admit, I've not watched his performances for Wales but people seem to say he plays brilliantly for his country?

;