New Manager Thread

Sad day if we appoint dyche. Playing style goes against the culture of successful youth/academy dna. Didn’t enjoy watching Burnley at all and any short term success isn’t worth it - although did very well for Burnley.
yeah, it was always painful to play against and watch. He was a miserable bugger most of the time and that foghorn voice in a smaller venue like DC will have most of the "seniors" turning off their hearing aids.

Sad day if we appoint dyche. Playing style goes against the culture of successful youth/academy dna. Didn’t enjoy watching Burnley at all and any short term success isn’t worth it - although did very well for Burnley.
I don’t even think our board could replace a negative footballing style manager who complained about lack of resources and being able to compete with Sean Dyche.

Could they?

I'll gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon before I watch a Bournemouth team led by Dyche.

;