New Old Cherry

Hahaha.

You have a nothing to add complex.

And it's 'an' inferiority complex.

You are quite the simpleton.
Try thinking back.
You have all the time to look back at old threads to confirm Waz was posting under different user names at the same time.
And you say I’m the simpleton with too much time on my hands.
I suppose being a long way from here you can’t converse face to face with other fans, sad really.
Never mind poor boy.

Not at all Doris.

I just call out people who lie.

I didn't need confirmation he was posting under multiple usernames at the same time. I knew it all along.

I was proving the point with facts, which is generally what you do to prove a point wouldn't you say?

If Waz lies, and people lap it up, I'll simply point to the proof.

Nothing wrong with that is there?

Not at all Doris.

I just call out people who lie.

I didn't need confirmation he was posting under multiple usernames at the same time. I knew it all along.

I was proving the point with facts, which is generally what you do to prove a point wouldn't you say?

If Waz lies, and people lap it up, I'll simply point to the proof.

Nothing wrong with that is there?
No, not at all. Just pointing out I’m not the only one with time on his hands.
Even if I am a simpleton apparently.

Yeah I reckon so...watch em go downhill next season !
I say what I think..and I get a lot of stuff right..not always but mostly...I've been around a long time and seen a lot of sh*t going down...I don't walk ..I roll.....
you must get alot of stuff right away from the forum as your strike rate here isn't great, Liverpool may well go downhill next season but that is more to do with klopp going rather then hughes arriving, it will be like when fergie left manu

Does anybody else say what they don't think?

Asking for Brian.
Even though you've edited it...maybe you still need that sherry that Dibbles mentioned....
...however it's quite brilliant in it's potential complexity...a bit like what goes on outside any known star galaxies or universes...is there nothing ?..was once there nothing ?..and that's where we are heading one day...if it all contracts into them there black holes..
I always suspected there was more in there than your wonderful painting talent..( not joking..the paintings are better than brilliant )

anyway ...'.saying what I don't think.' .Mmm..there is plenty of that out there I guess..
I'll see if I can engage with it ALL....and get some of it Forum bound !

Neil now has the second of the three forum nutters backing him on this point. He must be as chuffed as hell.

The issue is Neil genuinely believes his point, has never wavered on it from day 1 and has continually provided evidence to back his opinions, despite them getting challenged weekly by those performing on the pitch and most on here.

Your input is simply to jump on his coat tails, for no other reason than you want a response and an argument as per fuckingusual . You've offered absolutely nothing to back it up other than quoting 'Neil and Hughes'.
I don't believe the other two 'nutters' can compete with my nuttiness...if I ever think they can and I catch them...I'll kill them !

There are TWO more? Who are they?
According to Red red house there are three nutters..he singles out me...but hasn't named the other two !
They are going to be two more that don't 'go with flow'...of the exclusive Forum Clique idiosyncratic opinion...outside of which one mustn't dare to venture !

What exactly is a Forum 'nutter.' ...?

Where do we start...we'll I guess just like the ubiquitous Forum 'bellend', ...the Forum 'bullsh*tter, ' the Forum 'racist' .the Forum 'mysogynist' ...various 'phobic' ..brexiteer..and so on...he will lack personality, charisma, likeability. ..he will be uninformed, delusional, deranged, exiled loner probably..a boomer maybe..all kinds of everything not compatible with yer stereotypical, PL loving, Left Wing.. A- lister Forum 21st Century Football, middle - class 'Customer'..
Flat Cap Culture dead and buried .

Last edited:
What exactly is a Forum 'nutter.' ...?

Where do we start...we'll I guess just like the ubiquitous Forum 'bellend', ...the Forum 'bullsh*tter, ' the Forum 'racist' .the Forum 'mysogynist' ...various 'phobic' ..brexiteer..and so on...he will lack personality, charisma, likeability. ..he will be uninformed, delusional, deranged, exiled loner probably..a boomer maybe..all kinds of everything not compatible with yer stereotypical, PL loving, Left Wing.. A- lister Forum 21st Century Football, middle - class 'Customer'..
Flat Cap Culture dead and buried .
I would say a forum nutter is someone who bigs himself up, tells everyone he’s funny. Likes to use %#* as a way of swearing, but then says he’s not like this in the real world.
Yep, I think that’s a nutter.

I would say a forum nutter is someone who bigs himself up, tells everyone he’s funny. Likes to use %#* as a way of swearing, but then says he’s not like this in the real world.
Yep, I think that’s a nutter.
Suits me fine.
I'll stick around as long as Opinions, that differ from the general flow, from the righteous cliques, are not welcome...and that those individuals gang up on any identified 'nutters' week in week out.
We would, in the real world, probably get a smack in the gob or kicked into a gutter along Holdenhurst Road or slammed up against a tree in Kings Park.
I'm not having it and will stand firm and carry on in my own indefatigable way like a good Unwoke Brit is wont to do - Know whut ah mean bruv.. blud...

Rule Brittania.

Last edited:
NOC in bul**iting shocker !!
You don't have a f√cking clue do you....You've not liked my posts from day one of my contributions..
.I admit some of my posts are shockers..designed to be... but not in the way you perceive them.
...and so what ..others do like them !
Why don't you post something interesting about Football and give us all a treat instead of picking holes in other posters.

You don't have a f√cking clue do you....You've not liked my posts from day one of my contributions..
.I admit some of my posts are shockers..designed to be... but not in the way you perceive them.
Ok don’t start crying ffs .

Why don't you post something interesting about Football and give us all a treat instead of picking holes in other posters.
do you have a tally to know who liked your posts? I couldn't tell you who liked my posts if anyone it's not that important for me, I don't post for likes, that seems like something someone who is quite insucure about themself would do

;