New Old Cherry

Encouraging for O'Neil to go through his career in the knowledge that he was merely an 'appointment made until they got the f√cking first choice' at Tinpot Boscombe..Jesus Christ what Elitist Crap !
Mind you he can ring up Woodgate and they have a good laugh about it if one or both of them win something one day ...or just have a chuckle about it regardless.
Just like I will when I can eventually drag myself off this pile of sh*t !
Bit tetchy this afternoon Brian. Who's p#ssed in your chips then?

Football is a business, if a business can improve by making tough decisions, then good businesses make them.
Does anyone really think that we are not playing better under AI?
Football is ..a Game !

The Outcomes....mean F√ck -All..in the grand scheme of Life on this Planet. ...if you think so...you are no more than the village idiots apprentice...End of. Fullstop

Football is ..a Game !

The Outcomes....mean F√ck -All..in the grand scheme of Life on this Planet. ...if you think so...you are no more than the village idiots apprentice...End of. Fullstop
The outcomes affect every supporter for at least the weekend. There's only one village idiot on here, read your own posts

Encouraging for O'Neil to go through his career in the knowledge that he was merely an 'appointment made until they got the f√cking first choice' at Tinpot Boscombe..Jesus Christ what Elitist Crap !
Mind you he can ring up Woodgate and they have a good laugh about it if one or both of them win something one day ...or just have a chuckle about it regardless.
Just like I will when I can eventually drag myself off this pile of sh*t !
Sooner the better.

Wow ..what a searing put - down...I'm so relieved that you can't match others in the creative writing stakes....otherwise you could attack in an even more damaging scenario!
Luckily i don't have your imagination Brian.....otherwise I'd flood the forum with incoherent bullsh1t and stories about hot cups of tea.

Luckily i don't have your imagination Brian.....otherwise I'd flood the forum with incoherent bullsh1t and stories about hot cups of tea.
The boiling hot cup.of tea incident your referring to was a real occurrence...courtesy of a Leeds 'lady'.. inflicted on my late father...recorded somewhere in the St John's Ambulance archives.. and details sent by my mother in letters to Leeds Utd FC and Leeds Council...not so much a 'story' but a regrettable and unpunished act by a nutcase ' football fan'.

I thought it was quite apt Brain, I mean Brian
You will be quite pleased if I act on your kind 'permission'....it might happen this year...but I won't build your hopes up too much...I'm enjoying myself at this point.....
As a matter of interest are there others you'd like to see the back of ?
I think perhaps three or four at least....that would create a cosy little club ...albeit a tad boring.

And fake friends he meets in fake pubs, and fake bans on other forums and fake stories about games he's gone to
You are so wrong.
You think I've wasted 60 years of my life on this club.....only to make stuff up...fake pubs for Christ sake ?...what the hell is one of those ?
And you think it was hard for an irate Boscombe fan to get banned on Leeds Forum in the years following the 90 DC incidents ?
And you think I've never been to Elm Park, White City, Eastville, Home Park ..Boothferry Park, Loftus Rd, Wembley, Priestfield, Stoke, Newcastle, West Ham etc. and many more in 60 years of supporting Boscombe ? .that's unlikely don't you think bearing in mind the apparent intensity of my communications on this Forum ? ...why do I bother....it's my lifelong club thats why and a refusal to align with any big club !
Admittedly no attendances since 2016 but that's been for family illness reasons as I've explained before and the difficulting in travelling under those circumstances plus the fact that two of 3 people I went to away games with have passed away...
I tired of the PL fairly quickly for various reasons and now with VAR it's worse.....but I can't shake off a love of the Dean Court club....however I think I can shake off this Forum....not too long into the future.

Last edited:

;