New Old Cherry

It bloody well is now...!

It's matchday btw...the majority of fans are concerned only with that !

Absolutely correct.

Which is why, if you feel the need to have a rant about something, or explain the finer points of your intriguing personality, THIS is the place to do it.

Nobody can come on here and accuse you of hijacking the thread to make it all about you - because it IS all about you.

You're a very privileged chap, Brian.

Absolutely correct.

Which is why, if you feel the need to have a rant about something, or explain the finer points of your intriguing personality, THIS is the place to do it.

Nobody can come on here and accuse you of hijacking the thread to make it all about you - because it IS all about you.

You're a very privileged chap, Brian.
Bollux - Im a Cnut.:loser:

Simple, but not simplistic comes to mind whenever you deploy these 'this is all its about' type posts.

Nothing is ever that straightforward in any domain if you want to do well in it.

Tracksuits and jumpers for goal posts probably won't cut it for most professional clubs these days, regardless of how many of these rallying type posts you make ;)
I just post what's in my head at a particular time and it just so happens it irks at least one poster more or less each time.
Nothing is straightforward in any domain.....your certainly right about that....but sometimes the Forum needs a few basics laying down !

Lol that's like saying to stay alive you just need to breath, drink water and eat.

We know that, but with football there's a million ways and variables that contribute to scoring more or conceding less.

That's interesting to many fans, hence existence of forums like this...
And this Forum has the misfortune to have me and a few others on it....shoving tangents onto their little comfort zone doctrines that attempt to deal with those variables. Haha.

And this Forum has the misfortune to have me and a few others on it....shoving tangents onto their little comfort zone doctrines that attempt to deal with those variables. Haha.

Talk absolute b*llocks and get a reaction , yeah your a real comedy genius … or just a weird attention seeker .

Yes Brian, I think we'd all agree that the final result of a football match is all about goals scored and conceded.

But it's the many, many things go towards making that result happen that are a cause of endless fascinating debate, and always will be. Tactics, form, line-ups, managerial changes, atmosphere, referees, VAR, training regimes, fixture pile-ups, player egos....the list goes on and on.

That's why we're all here. Because we love talking about football in all its various aspects.

PS Not sure that 90% of the play on the day is irrelevant to the result. Really ?
That's what I love to do.....talk about stuff !!!
...only in a slightly different style to the majority.

There are individuals that think they can 'control' a Forum.........kind of 'own it'. Stupid notion.
They never stop homing in on the same f√cking people...day after f√cking day ..after day...with reprimands and lectures.

It's amusing in the main...and I get off on feeding it !

There are individuals that think they can 'control' a Forum.........kind of 'own it'. Stupid notion.
They never stop homing in on the same f√cking people...day after f√cking day ..after day...with reprimands and lectures.

It's amusing in the main...and I get off on feeding it !
The only individual on here that can be described as trying to “own it “ would be the one that spends all his sad life trying to turn every thread into being all about himself ..said poster also spends a lot of time sulking about being picked on .

The only individual on here that can be described as trying to “own it “ would be the one that spends all his sad life trying to turn every thread into being all about himself ..said poster also spends a lot of time sulking about being picked on .
You cannot let your dislike of my existence on the Forum drop...that in itself is seeking attention is it not ?
I don't see it as being 'picked on' in the sense of it bothering me... it's just pathetic so I'm commenting on that.

Your dislike of my existence on this Forum and making it known, is attention seeking in itself ? I reckon so - and it's a bit pathetic.
I wouldn't describe it as me being 'picked on' in the sense that it was bothering me...and this is merely commenting on it...
Personal attacks are so unnecessary...we all have the same basic need...to enjoy our club being competitive in the Football Leagues.

Last edited:
This thread is all about you Brian.
Tell us when you joined the navy, when you left. Your promotions and demotions (very Boscombish)
What rank you held when you left; Able Seaman? Leading Seaman? Petty Officer? Leading Mermaid Botherer? Chief Petty Officer? Admiral of the Fleet?
Were you decorated or Mentioned in Despatchs?
Did you spend time in the brig?
All those years before the mast must have left some lasting memories on you, share some with us.

This thread is all about you Brian.
Tell us when you joined the navy, when you left. Your promotions and demotions (very Boscombish)
What rank you held when you left; Able Seaman? Leading Seaman? Petty Officer? Leading Mermaid Botherer? Chief Petty Officer? Admiral of the Fleet?
Were you decorated or Mentioned in Despatchs?
Did you spend time in the brig?
All those years before the mast must have left some lasting memories on you, share some with us.

I agree, I recently asked Brian to tell us some of his stories about what it was like following Boscombe away back in the early 60s, obviously a very different world and I'd love to hear some tales from back then.

I agree, I recently asked Brian to tell us some of his stories about what it was like following Boscombe away back in the early 60s, obviously a very different world and I'd love to hear some tales from back then.
You did what ?!!! Are you mad .......anyway you can't of been paying attention..hes already told us his life story...... :LOL:

;