New Old Cherry

In the main what you consider as “boring attritional long bitchy argument sagas” are actually on topic or a related topic where the conversation has naturally evolved involving multiple users.

You, by your own admission, want to disrupt a thread, rant about whatever you want to rant about because you don’t like this “flawed medium”. It’s selfish, that’s why your posts get moved to this thread, because the alternative is to just remove them… like I see you’ve now done yourself to many posts on this thread.
I removed a few because it's saturated now and those posts had done their job in my eyes.

The 'thread disruption ' stuff was OTT by myself....but all that was designed to annoy those that I consider 'elitists' , admittedly in my own interpretation of the word, to try and get them off people's backs i.e off of R&Rs back plus a couple of others....and take the weight myself as im a thick - skinned experienced banter merchant as most ex - sailors are...I wouldn't still be here otherwise.
Sailors live and operate in confined spaces and learn how to deal with jibes and evil banter plus stand up to bullies.
I started off on the Forum by trying to support Al Gard who was getting attacked almost every hour.. and whom I was briefly acquainted with in my naval days. I felt obliged to stick up for a fellow ex- serviceman.
Things developed from that.....and I devised an online 'act' to suit...which is not necessarily my Real Life persona ...as folk would find if they ever meet me.

I removed a few because it's saturated now and those posts had done their job in my eyes.

The 'thread disruption ' stuff was OTT by myself....but all that was designed to annoy those that I consider 'elitists' , admittedly in my own interpretation of the word, to try and get them off people's backs i.e off of R&Rs back plus a couple of others....and take the weight myself as im a thick - skinned experienced banter merchant as most ex - sailors are...I wouldn't still be here otherwise.
Sailors live and operate in confined spaces and learn how to deal with jibes and evil banter plus stand up to bullies.
I started off on the Forum by trying to support Al Gard who was getting attacked almost every hour.. and whom I was briefly acquainted with in my naval days. I felt obliged to stick up for a fellow ex- serviceman.
Things developed from that.....and I devised an online 'act' to suit...which is not necessarily my Real Life persona ...as folk would find if they ever meet me.
If you truly knew AL you would know he certainly didnt need you to stick up for him.....but then I wouldn't be surprised if you had never even met him

Generally speaking.....it needs saying that DJ is doing an excellent job of running the Forum.
I can't be easy with the vastly different characters that form it up...the age gaps I think being particularly challenging..and some political divisions plus Woke and PC afficionados !

If you truly knew AL you would know he certainly didnt need you to stick up for him.....but then I wouldn't be surprised if you had never even met him
I understand that now.. he was certainly tough enough on his own feet .
I knew him briefly - a three month period ..when he was on the catering staff and myself on the engineering staff..only ever exchanged a few words purely because we were Boscombe supporters...and had met once at Dean Court.

What you are saying is that a lot of your postings are not an accurate reflection of your genuine opinions - otherwise known as lies.
Most of us on here are probably happy to chuckle at even the most outlandish views if they feel that the poster truthfully believes them, but nobody likes being lied to for the sake of effect or in a stupid attempt to wind them up unnecessarily.

What you are saying is that a lot of your postings are not an accurate reflection of your genuine opinions - otherwise known as lies.
Most of us on here are probably happy to chuckle at even the most outlandish views if they feel that the poster truthfully believes them, but nobody likes being lied to for the sake of effect or in a stupid attempt to wind them up unnecessarily.
Wtf are you talking about ..lied to about what exactly in this respect.
Devising an act to use on a Forum is not lies ..it's an operational thing...a battle plan if you like.

Generally speaking.....it needs saying that DJ is doing an excellent job of running the Forum.
I can't be easy with the vastly different characters that form it up...the age gaps I think being particularly challenging..and some political divisions plus Woke and PC afficionados !
Don’t forget the Friday Night Gang ;-)

If only I could remember who it was that bullied R&R/Cherrybright so much he left the forum before...
That was before I realised what he was about and merely a Lone Ranger, not of a gang...and that he was a lot less anti-social and choleric than many others on the Forum.
He was only expressing a negative viewpoint(s) which in many ways were about right regarding aspects of Boscombe Football.
He is entitled to an opinion, perhaps more than myself as he lives in the BH postcode.
He came back anyway and continued to be a pain up to a point with the negativity...but it's as bearable as many other numpties that post !

Crossed Wires, misunderstandings and misinterpretations are inevitable by - products of such an impersonal and obscure communication medium as an online Forum.
So I think that to get stroppy and excessively conflicting, abusive and jealous of another's flair and/or annoyed at their flamboyance is a bit silly.
Just let people have their say and side- step it as you feel you want or need to....bang out your own stuff, be proud to be whatever you want to be... don't be afraid of the Woke....and if you are Woke or any other faction...just carry on and likewise don't be afraid of anyone.

Cool Hand it !

Careful there....you may have forgot ( it's an age thing ) but your past avatar had your picture which you changed....and you didnt look a day under 75 in that :ROFLMAO:
As I've said many times.....Online, you, me, anyone knows f√ck-all about the Real Life folk we are dealing with...the communications are limited for what you can know or trust ...oh and photos are deceptive !

As I've said many times.....Online, you, me, anyone knows f√ck-all about the Real Life folk we are dealing with...the communications are limited for what you can know or trust ...oh and photos are deceptive !
So you were happy to put up a picture of yourself that made you look years older than you reckon you look ?

;