New Old Cherry

Yeah well I like to stand my ground....mind you I did Run in Fear for my Life once after Bristol Rovers skinheads had bruised me up somewhat..twas like I'd been tattooed from head to foot .the Medical Officer on my ship in Plymouth wasn't impressed with my story and I got charged with self- inflicted wounds...luckily on the day l had lightweight footwear on and was able to eventually outrun the buggers in their somewhat clumsy bovverboots ...and get to safety further into the Bristol backstreets....and ended up that evening trunking a young bimbo in the Withywood area, South Bristol, called Janice 'Juicy' Jones ....I filled her with Cherrycum....there could even be genetic evidence now in the stands at Rovers or City !
Her father had worked in a Knicker factory...but he couldn't get any staff discount because he was on trial for three months..oh yes they were so poor ...I could not believe it....no roof in the corner of their gaff.....while she was goosing herself to orgasm on my poor prone bruised torso..I was studying The Plough star formation in the Southern Sky.

Anyway ..back to now...earlier I encountered yet another Newcastle fan, in a different pub this time...the guy said he came from Scunthorpe....so I told him off for not supporting his hometown club...the lowly 'Cnuts' of Scunny in the National League North !
He changed the subject...telling me about his love of Eddie Howe but also told me that Jason is even more popular up there but he didn't know why..weird....but I like weird....he then bizarrely predicted Boscombe to win 2-1 because he thinks Guimares is not fit... although they have some 'wonderkids' who might get a game and we need to be wary of that.

Funny old Game.
There's probably some 50 year old lunatic, spouting nonsense on a gas head forum who has more than passing resemblance to Brian. I wonder if he gets piled on as well?

Last edited:
However you want to dice it up, it’s bullying. You know it.

But, this constant bullying is coming from the top. Perhaps, you feel that gives you a license.
It’s not about dicing anything, it’s about a response to a post that you’re choosing to ignore.

If you want to cite actual instances of bullying then I suggest you revisit some of the posts you’ve directed towards Stan!

It’s not about dicing anything, it’s about a response to a post that you’re choosing to ignore.

If you want to cite actual instances of bullying then I suggest you revisit some of the posts you’ve directed towards Stan!
Stan doesn’t need you to fight his case.

This has nothing to do with him.

This is about you.

In between your flounces, name changes and bans.
Have you ever thought, ‘Is it my fault, I get stick and bans’. Or do you think 99% of us on here are all numb nuts.
I had a mate back in the 70’s, nice bloke but nearly every weekend he’d get in a scrap.
Guess what?
It was never his fault.
Played in the same Sunday league team as him, if ever a skirmish occurred 90% of the time it was him. Again, not his fault he would proclaim.
Sorry to interrupt, did this mate happen to be called Simmonds?

There was a guy called Jacks who never posted on the football threads. He had a political agenda and that was all.

But, hey. This is about bullying a long time AFCB supporter.

I get, NOC is annoying at times, but at least his roots are local (Poole).

Give the guy a break. Too many people on here are homing in on him.
Hear that little sailor boy . The only one getting bullied on here is you ..bless .

;