New Old Cherry

Then we’ll have to agree to disagree. As far as I’m concerned my responses (always in reply to what he has posted) are factual…he is undoubtedly arrogant and narcissistic.
Mmm...arrogant I can attest to...Ive said it myself about myself.....I try not to be but it's just there, developed, evolved....difficult to shake off now...
... tbh a narcissist is very much more than what I can bring...complicated individuals is what, essentially, they are ...
...but I think some on here actually do measure up to it.
But hey ..it's all down to opinion....and like I keep trying to impress upon less experienced members.....an online Forum like this doesnt lend itself to the best in communication...lots of misunderstandings, misconceptions and misjudgements....

It's not Real Life as I know it...or live it !

'Factual'.... means f√ck-all in this modern World....few sources of Information are entirely reliable..
Ref - Politicians.....Royals....Journalists...Sports Pundits ....Councils.....Facebook...Twitter....come on Popeye.....
Live on and by your Wits and Instincts !

Hear that little sailor boy . The only one getting bullied on here is you ..bless .
I'm not getting bullied....I get plenty of sh*t....but I dish it out too...so.
I occasionally speak out about bullying because I Iike to encourage others to stand up to them.
I feel an obligation to advise and protect.
That comes from my sailor days most definitely.

I think there are members on here that 'attempt' to bully by ganging up on a few particular posters....but just haven't got enough intelligence to make it count .

I tend not to take your call- out posts to heart...I'm sat here calm and contented ..
...that will be reflected by you receiving Likes from me whenever you make a decent intelligent post about Football and other stuff...which you often do.

Last edited:
Disappointed to here you joining in, you’re one of the better posters on here, can’t believe you don’t get it
Sorry to disappoint ..can’t stand bul**hiters it’s that one personality trait that rubs me right up the wrong way …oh and narcissists …but I’ll leave him alone if it bothers you .. not the first time I’ve been scolded for bullying him .

Sorry to disappoint ..can’t stand bul**hiters it’s that one personality trait that rubs me right up the wrong way …oh and narcissists …but I’ll leave him alone if it bothers you .. not the first time I’ve been scolded for bullying him .
It doesn’t bother me at all and obviously doesn’t bother Brian, your own sentence there is what bothers me, you’ve admitted to bullying, are you turning to a liberal?

Anyone that repeatedly claims to have more knowledge, have a better sense of humour and deserve an opinion more than anyone else has set themselves up to be shot down.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the COVID thread, where only one poster was telling everyone they shouldn't be going to work (under some bizarre misunderstanding about being able to claim furlough even if your employer said no) while also posting CORVID and failing to notice numerous crow and magpie jokes.

Disclaimer: Not sure if there were also jokes about Jays or any other corvids I haven't thought of.

Anyway, it's Friday, right-wingers time, so I'm off... ;)

It doesn’t bother me at all and obviously doesn’t bother Brian, your own sentence there is what bothers me, you’ve admitted to bullying, are you turning to a liberal?
Not really . I said I’ve been scolded for bullying . It’s a way overused word these days . I’m giving an attention seeking old man sh*t online ..I would also give a self absorbed pub bore sh*t if I met them face to face ..

Not really . I said I’ve been scolded for bullying . It’s a way overused word these days . I’m giving an attention seeking old man sh*t online ..I would also give a self absorbed pub bore sh*t if I met them face to face ..
Oooh, is that a threat?

And they might give you sh*t back...I would.

But then i'm not boring anyone in pubs...as you would find if you were in a pub with me.
I do 50% listening for a start....always learning new things....exchanging information about this and that...most of it Football News...and maybe some Politics...now that is when people get bored most though....so you have to know when to cut -off..or they walk off !

But ...History is the best subject I find..if you can get anyone interested...or they attempt to engage with you.

Online though is not Real Life...it pretends to be....and has quite frankly, imo, ruined the constitution of many folk !

But then i'm not boring anyone in pubs...as you would find if you were in a pub with me.
I do 50% listening for a start....always learning new things....exchanging information about this and that...most of it Football News...and maybe some Politics...now that is when people get bored most though....so you have to know when to cut -off..or they walk off !

But ...History is the best subject I find..if you can get anyone interested...or they attempt to engage with you.

Online though is not Real Life...it pretends to be....and has quite frankly, imo, ruined the constitution of many folk !

:yawning:

Brian is better known as Frank in telly pubs:

;