Newcastle United v AFC Bournemouth

Just watched the press conferences, don’t think Iraola knew that Wilson played for us, I like that

Eddie Howe Friday press conference.

We know Eddie doesn’t give much away, but could Isak be available?

“Probably not [available] for the weekend. He's very, very, very close and looking really good. I'm really pleased with the progress he's made. Mentally he looks good so let's wait and see.”

I watched Eddie’s presser, all 30 mins (during a fitness bike workout so not entirely wasting my time) and good to see Eddie looking more relaxed.

He even stated “in all departments” - made me laugh although I expect it was a sub-conscious thing.

Felt bad for Eddie to handle so many ashworth situation q’s when it’s got nothing to do with him

******************************** to Eddie, let’s go there and win, he’s not a part of our club anymore

Safe journey Table.

Bring back the points please.

Are you expecting rain?

See the weather forecast has a lot of rain, but looking at sites, perhaps it's not until after the game???

Have a great day!!!

We'll try our best : )

The Good Lady's a realist/pessimist, so she expects rain during a drought. One of the good things about Newcastle is we're way, way, way up in the stands, so we'll stay dry during the match. It looks like the rain will affect the drivers, coming home, more than us : )

ps Should be enough space on the Rocket for at least 3 points : )

We'll try our best : )

The Good Lady's a realist/pessimist, so she expects rain during a drought. One of the good things about Newcastle is we're way, way, way up in the stands, so we'll stay dry during the match. It looks like the rain will affect the drivers, coming home, more than us : )

ps Should be enough space on the Rocket for at least 3 points : )
Drive home safely, with a 2-3 victory tucked inside the Rocket.

Andoni to get another yellow, and a howitzer from Kerkez.

Either side of Solanke tap in and a curler from Tav.

Have a great journey all on the bus.

Riverside Rocket launched successfully, at Ringwood already, not much further to go : )

Only one Rocket today ( the club only took 5 wheelchair spaces). No Mr Trent today, he's finally getting wiser as he gets older : )

Plenty of room on the Rocket for the 3 points, when our swashbuckling buccaneers plunder the New Castle : )

Safe travels there and back all you fellow Cherries. No matter what, I hope we all enjoy the day : )

Just done Cherwell, heading towards the M1. Seems strange, feels like it must be lunchtime but the sun's only just come up and my watch is adamant that it's not 8-30 yet : )

Not many people in Cherwell, a couple of other Cherries, some bloke asked are you going to Newcastle, what time we left. When we told him he said "Are you alright?". : )

Shame you're not here Rob but "with age comes wisdom", you can have my share if you want : )

Ps, we didn't half hit those bumps just outside Oxford, that really shook us all awake : )

No sign of rain in Newcastle at the moment. Mind you I am still a bit blurry eyed after a night in Byker visiting various brewery taprooms and pubs. So far Newcastle is living up to its reputation as the best away trip by a mile. Just need the 3 points now. Safe travels everyone.

Just done Cherwell, heading towards the M1. Seems strange, feels like it must be lunchtime but the sun's only just come up and my watch is adamant that it's not 8-30 yet : )

Not many people in Cherwell, a couple of other Cherries, some bloke asked are you going to Newcastle, what time we left. When we told him he said "Are you alright?". : )

Shame you're not here Rob but "with age comes wisdom", you can have my share if you want : )

Ps, we didn't half hit those bumps just outside Oxford, that really shook us all awake : )
You need new drivers!

Forecast has a yellow rain warning for Newcastle but at the same time rain not expected before 5. Only two coaches today with 28 passengers each. Assume most folk travelled up yesterday and staying over (sensible people, especially with the Geordie pubs). Just following the coach in front on the outskirts of Leicester- driving we know not where!

No sign of rain in Newcastle at the moment. Mind you I am still a bit blurry eyed after a night in Byker visiting various brewery taprooms and pubs. So far Newcastle is living up to its reputation as the best away trip by a mile. Just need the 3 points now. Safe travels everyone.
Still fine here in Harrogate. Just awaiting train.

Forecast has a yellow rain warning for Newcastle but at the same time rain not expected before 5. Only two coaches today with 28 passengers each. Assume most folk travelled up yesterday and staying over (sensible people, especially with the Geordie pubs). Just following the coach in front on the outskirts of Leicester- driving we know not where!
Another Bluebird magical mystery tour.

;