Newcastle United v AFC Bournemouth

No sign of rain in Newcastle at the moment. Mind you I am still a bit blurry eyed after a night in Byker visiting various brewery taprooms and pubs. So far Newcastle is living up to its reputation as the best away trip by a mile. Just need the 3 points now. Safe travels everyone.
Edited to add, just had breakfast in hotel with Willo, although he didn't know it as I didn't want to interrupt him !!! Off for a walk along the quay then onto meet the Stupid Few for a few.

Forecast has a yellow rain warning for Newcastle but at the same time rain not expected before 5. Only two coaches today with 28 passengers each. Assume most folk travelled up yesterday and staying over (sensible people, especially with the Geordie pubs). Just following the coach in front on the outskirts of Leicester- driving we know not where!
Yellow warning! OMG what a bunch of lightweights we are becoming. That used to be called a shower !
Sun is out now, Geordies have got their shirts off and are sunbathing on the banks of the Tyne.

I hope we win and by some margin. That’s not in doubt. But I won’t stop taking an interest in him and wishing him well given what he achieved for us. The two views aren’t mutually exclusive.
I should have added that that only applies to today, I love the man and will always follow his career with pride

Just discovered that we stayed in the same hotel as the team, last night!

I have had short chat with Supa Fletch and shook his hand.

I am 72 (birthday yesterday) and I am sooooooooo star struck!! It’s like being a kid all over again

:utc:Always!

Happy birthday Audenshaw and may there many more : )

"It's like being a kid all over again", nothing wrong with your memory then Audenshaw, if you can go that far back : )

Yellow warning! OMG what a bunch of lightweights we are becoming. That used to be called a shower !
Sun is out now, Geordies have got their shirts off and are sunbathing on the banks of the Tyne.
That's the spirit! Enjoy Newcastle- love the City, we normally stay over but couldn't this time so it was the Bluebird mystery tour- now thankfully back on track and an hour or so to St James's

;