Next Manager Betting Odds

Terry seems unlikely to me; would be surprised if Max okayed the wages he'd demand. I think he wants to get back to the Premiership, but he wants to do it as cheaply as possible. Preserve the parachute payments so he's not out of pocket if we don't go up.

I always have to be on guard.....

... and what exactly does this mean FFS...

"...while the club’s board of directors identify and conduct full and thorough due diligence on suitable external candidates ahead of an interview process..."

Thorough due diligence...!!!! Making themselves sound stupid if you ask me by saying they're doing this now but couldn't be ars*d before...

We'd not be in this situation if they bothered to carry out the process properly in the summer...

does thorough due diligence include a cozy chat with wayne bridge?

Our players wouldn't give anything to Lee. Maybe I shouldn't post rumours but I have heard that there are 2 camps within the dressing room and that things are pretty toxic between them.
Well as it’s been said before none of them look like they’re enjoying themselves or that they even like each other - last season think back to the 4-1 win v Leicester and the camera panning up to the players in the stand watching - all looking miserable and barely acknowledging each other ....
This goes back a while now ....

Well as it’s been said before none of them look like they’re enjoying themselves or that they even like each other - last season think back to the 4-1 win v Leicester and the camera panning up to the players in the stand watching - all looking miserable and barely acknowledging each other ....
This goes back a while now ....
Yeah, every time we've scored this season the players just have this sort of pissed off look, as if to say 'who cares, it's the **** Championship'. No celebrations or anything.
I thought it was maybe the lack of crowds, but every time someone scores against us they're doing knee slides, dancing for the cameras, and piling on top of each other.

Yeah, every time we've scored this season the players just have this sort of pissed off look, as if to say 'who cares, it's the **** Championship'. No celebrations or anything.
I thought it was maybe the lack of crowds, but every time someone scores against us they're doing knee slides, dancing for the cameras, and piling on top of each other.
I think our team needs fans in the ground more than many others. Maybe our petite ground has spoiled them ? I honestly believe that the final part of last season and this season would have been completely different for us with fans in the ground. That shouldn't be an excuse but we appear to need fans in the ground more than many other teams.

The thing I don’t like about these odds checkers is that at no point have we seen anyone new appear on them... from somewhere that isn’t obvious... The list has had the same names from pretty much the moment Tindall was sacked.

I’m not saying these odds lists are dictating our interview list but you would think it suggests there are not other folk being considered... maybe...

The thing I don’t like about these odds checkers is that at no point have we seen anyone new appear on them... from somewhere that isn’t obvious... The list has had the same names from pretty much the moment Tindall was sacked.

I’m not saying these odds lists are dictating our interview list but you would think it suggests there are not other folk being considered... maybe...

Or just its a list of people that people have bet on and because no names have appeared in the media, no one is betting on anyone else...

Or just its a list of people that people have bet on and because no names have appeared in the media, no one is betting on anyone else...

But surely the reason why the top names are 'now' on here is because they have a little bit of substance... Is it possible for the club to interview candidates and no one hear or know about it...?

Surely someone would, thus placing them on the betting lists...?

But surely the reason why the top names are 'now' on here is because they have a little bit of substance... Is it possible for the club to interview candidates and no one hear or know about it...?

Surely someone would, thus placing them on the betting lists...?
The bookies make the market. It's all about encouraging people to take a punt so known names go on there. Also worth remembering that the betting for this is a very small market so any reasonable bet of say £100 can massively change the odds.

;