Next Manager Betting Odds

I think this coming appointment will expose if the club do really have any ambition or they are happy just to settle in the lower leagues. Let's wait and see.

Sacking JT pretty soon should answer your question I'd say.

Just got myself a Euromillions for tomorrow. Think that's got the highest probability of having any influence over the next gaffer.

If I win, I will buy the stadium, sort the training ground, payback everyone's ST money and buy enough of a stake to get Tony Pulis the job (in name only) so I can collect on a sizeable bet at 16/1.

You’ve mentioned that before

Do you know something?

I bloody hope you don’t

Wouldn't take punting tips from this clown.

Took me on in a charity bet that Tindall would be sacked by March.

100 pounds.

Hasn't answered any PMS about making the payment to Cancer Society.

Clown.

Wouldn't take punting tips from this clown.

Took me on in a charity bet that Tindall would be sacked by March.

100 pounds.

Hasn't answered any PMS about making the payment to Cancer Society.

Clown.
Ha ha, I had forgotten about that! I reckon I owe you a slice of humble pie, for backing Tindall, a few months ago as well

Thanks Monmouth.

Dont like to see the club in this situation so no gloating here, but thought it may have turned out as it did when Jason was appointed.

But a bet is a bet when Istabraq took it on, and I accepted.

Hopefully he will pay up to a charity, but I dont think he will.

Then he has the cheek to offer up bets on the next manager.

Terry has been drifting out in the market today, now out to 4/5.

Second favourite is Lampard at 5/2, then next down J W at 8/1.

Seeing as it was reported that Lampard isn’t interested in the job, Terry at odds on must still be hot favourite.

But we saw Eddie was 1/10 for the Celtic job, so we may be in for a surprise and more twists and turns before we know who will be our next manager.

I recall when Eddie Howe was 16/1 to return after Groves got the boot. Someone I know and trusted told me he was certain to come back. Like a fool I didn't put any money on it. Reckon someone made some dosh...................

A win on Saturday probably rules out relegation....so we could breathe out...and a chance in the playoffs a realistic best hope. Auto is no go now..we are far from ready with this squad - they wernt good enough last year....and probably not in any year !
The club is virtually skintwards on its own money...with the astronomical wage bill and no crowds.
...so its a slow rebuild ...somehow.
We are almost back to the 20th Century Boscombe !
Am I bovvered....i have to admit...for some reason or other I'm not......
....an atmospheric away day at Tatnam is perhaps more realistic than the top ten of the PL...as I see it now !

;