Next Manager Betting Odds

KT on solent this morning said he'd be 'astonished' if EH was even approached and hinted at a big falling out behind the scenes when he left

A profile that the players might respect. At least some experience as a manager, of this league. A tenuous family link to the club. I can see it, but I don't know what his financial expectations would be.

There aren't many stand out candidates and Frank Lampard is no different in my opinion. Overrated by many it seems.

KT on solent this morning said he'd be 'astonished' if EH was even approached and hinted at a big falling out behind the scenes when he left
Well it now opens it up for Eddie to have his mate back with him, with whatever job he may take in the future

There aren't many stand out candidates and Frank Lampard is no different in my opinion. Overrated by many it seems.
Agree the field of prospects isn't amazing. And I honestly don't know if Lampard is the best of that field, or if he's even a realistic target. With this side it doesn't need a miracle worker, just someone they will work and play for. That's all I ask.

Agree the field of prospects isn't amazing. And I honestly don't know if Lampard is the best of that field, or if he's even a realistic target. With this side it doesn't need a miracle worker, just someone they will work and play for. That's all I ask.

A change was needed. Whoever gets it we just have to hope for the best. Its a good job on paper, you'd want a good squad that is underperforming.

That's it really .....promotion..?.....honestly I'm not that bothered....I want to see my team ,whatever 11 out on the pitch give 100% ,try and play some decent football win lose or draw....:utc:

Pretty much this. Out of the realistic choices there aren't many that feel like the perfect candidate.

I'd say he did a decent job at Derby. His first season he did better with Chelsea's youth then he did after spending all that money this season. He was always going to fail after spending that much. I also feel he would naturally command respect from the players simply due to his stature in the game. Jason sounds like a rape victim curled up at the bottom of the shower.

Nice to see someone who has given 22 years of his life to the club you supposedly love, given such respect... Bellend!!!!

;