Next Manager Betting Odds

We had that good run culminating in promotions until we spent five years in the Premier League.

This was down to Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall working as a team with Eddie the manager and last say.

Last season it seemed Eddie couldn’t do anymore with the team and we were finally relegated and he left.

The same has happened with Jason Tindall who moved up into the hot seat, after a promising start our results and the performances on the pitch have been poor.

So whoever comes in will have to gain respect of the players quickly and show them who is in charge.

The guy at Reading seems to have done that there, with a number of young players and no big money signings.

The board and Max need to think very carefully before making their next appointment and bring someone in who will play exciting and entertaining football and get results.

Last edited:
Well I suppose he took Derby from 6th in the league to the heady heights of 6th in the league..........so exciting times ahead for Frank Lampards Bournemouth.
Indeed. I’m not convinced on Lampard if I’m being honest! What’s his track record of getting teams promoted? Oh......

I want a manager who will lay into the lazy bunch and get them working for it. We came down and have strolled around from day 1. Got away with it to begin with but teams soon found us out.

Bilic/Pearson - someone like that.

Would could do a lot worse than Mark Moseley.

Brian Stock would be worse...............................................

Both are probably being lined up as I write this.

The AFCB dream team

Come on Max make this happen....

We’ve got super Frankie Lampard
He knows exactly what we need
With Cookie at the back
And Dom in attack
We’re going to win the championship

;