Next Manager Betting Odds

I like the bloke ( Jonny Woodgate ) he comes across well in the media but......... if he gets the job, I fear, he will be Grooves and Broke 2.0. In respect of the players available and the performance delivered, especially after today.

Does anyone want a repeat of Oxford in the League Cup? ( and it got worser after that ) : )

Basically, none of them will ever better Eddie and Jason. 7 1/2 years, 1 or2 leagues higher than our expectations. All they could do is equal it and that's virtually unimaginable ( at the moment ) All I want is a team that loses 4-3 playing flat out, regardless of the opposition. Not lose 2-1 playing with the hand break on : )

It's almost like our board sacked JT on a whim at a critical stage of the season without any clue who we could bring in to replace him....what was the point?

95% of the forum wanted him gone and they obliged a few hours later. As for bringing someone in perhaps Woodgate was the 'in' if it rapidly went wrong for JT. I'm not sure anyone would have wanted us tapping up managers before a decision was made.

Its been 18 days in a national / world wide lockdown. I'm not losing any sleep over a few journos plucking things from the air and people constantly referring to a computerised betting site then dressing it all up as ' a farce' .

It gets done properly or not at all. If it can't be done for whatever reason in the next week or so then back JW until the end of the season and look at it long term.

EH always said we had issues attracting a certain calibre of player to the club, its not beyond the realms of possibility we'll have issues attracting a manager.

95% of the forum wanted him gone and they obliged a few hours later. As for bringing someone in perhaps Woodgate was the 'in' if it rapidly went wrong for JT. I'm not sure anyone would have wanted us tapping up managers before a decision was made.

Its been 18 days in a national / world wide lockdown. I'm not losing any sleep over a few journos plucking things from the air and people constantly referring to a computerised betting site then dressing it all up as ' a farce' .

It gets done properly or not at all. If it can't be done for whatever reason in the next week or so then back JW until the end of the season and look at it long term.

EH always said we had issues attracting a certain calibre of player to the club, its not beyond the realms of possibility we'll have issues attracting a manager.

A club with a talented squad and parachute payments ?

This job should be very attractive to a lot of managers.

I doubt Huddersfield could have been that attractive to Wagner when he first pitched up there.

The problem is our board of clowns who can't look any further than who is already at the club.

So the decision makers give JW the caretaker role and say he's not in line for the job. They then let it be known that Henri is their target after supposedly rejecting all interviewed candidates, one or two who we'd probably be okay with and one or two that cause a little bit of sick to come up in the back of the mouth.
So when Henri laughs at them and says NON, JW gets the job by default.

If JW weren't such a professional (something this board knows f-all about being) he should tell them where to shove their offer. I think the way he's dealing with these charlatans shows a lot more positivity about him than them.

Bloody amateurs, out of their depth with stars in their eyes and no clue on what to do before they sacked JT. A professional outfit would have some kind of succession planning place.

I'm not seeing an upgrade to that Bentley anytime soon.

Jonathan woodgate is a professional, he is good in interviews but that’s about it. His starting lineups are strange (especially today) but I wouldn’t mind if they play well... but they don’t. I’m not saying that the performances are 100% his fault because that are not, but his subs have come far to late in every game so far and you can clearly see that he spends most of his time working on the defence (which has improved a little under him). However you don’t win games without scoring goals and we simply are not scoring enough! Shane Long has played two games now and has done very little in either, I know he scored but surrige did all the work on that. We should be playing two up front or play a more positive midfield with more overlapping fall backs like we were earlier this season.

The sooner woodgate is replaced the better. Not that the new manager would make miracles and get us promoted because I doubt that very much but at least I would have some hope of enjoying a Cherries game once more! :utc:

I dont think it can be Thierry...and it probably won't be JW.
.. I'd say the best bet is Pearson.

But I won't moan if its JW tbh..and if these players can't raise their game as a result..then hopefully they'll be transferred to even lower league clubs and their careers plummet. They are not ACTUALLY that good or even proving half their assumed value anyway apart from a small group , ...contrary to what the misguided Forum 'illuminati' try to brainwash us with !

They should have listened to the 5%.

It's going to be Woodgate we now all know this.. Henry would have been a mistake, huge name, but what's the done as a manager so far?!
If we really want to cement a place in the play offs go and get Pearson! He won't take any sh**!
With the squad we have we can't be losing as we did to QPR! (understand they are in good form!).
Unfortunately the board have messed up again!
We are becoming a laughing stock!
If I was Woody I would reject the offer! It's almost like "no one else wants the job, do you"!
WE had such a good chance to go back up with the sqaud we had!
I fear for us next season.. But whatever its been a hell of a journey, I always believed when Eddie went sadly it would be downwards from there!
Whatever happens be it championship or non league, I'm afcb Til I die!!.

It's going to be Woodgate we now all know this.. Henry would have been a mistake, huge name, but what's the done as a manager so far?!
If we really want to cement a place in the play offs go and get Pearson! He won't take any sh**!
With the squad we have we can't be losing as we did to QPR! (understand they are in good form!).
Unfortunately the board have messed up again!
We are becoming a laughing stock!
If I was Woody I would reject the offer! It's almost like "no one else wants the job, do you"!
WE had such a good chance to go back up with the sqaud we had!
I fear for us next season.. But whatever its been a hell of a journey, I always believed when Eddie went sadly it would be downwards from there!
Whatever happens be it championship or non league, I'm afcb Til I die!!.

I could see two damaging home defeats this week vs Cardiff and Watford which should mean woodgate has no chance of staying on

Your loyalty to Blake is admirable mate but FFS , It’s been a clusterf*ck from day one and the buck stops at the top . The club don’t care what “95%” of the forum think and it never has .
Eddie was the glue holding this whole house of cards together and it’s starting to look like there are some earning bloody good money that are well out of their depth ..and .as for blaming COVID :clap:

WidGoderdate niver really stood a chanz did er. JW ..Jonny man.
.You know is all a bit bliggin Tinpo innit.
bliddy Biscim fans so farup our their own intestins ..ligacy of PL exposur ..pah...wtf dis we fink we is..!

'Kin Port Vale fans is got more pigdinty !

Tell ya whit...if we wans to beat they Redbridge n friggon TottonTurds up along roads in the FA Cip...we needs to Act a Get Tothgiver ..and maesbe gid prom..promilshiont.schink .ocean too.too. ang on . skirt iterupshin...shid up woman ive told Oldham that..that!
Ciffee...offe n some bread !…
Edgy stuff Brian. Edgy.

It sounds like some rear ends need a size 10 planted up them at our club.
Can't believe I'm saying this but Nigel Pearson (a the good Lord knows he wouldn't be my first choice) would plant said size 10 where it's needed.

Pearson has been mentioned a couple of times..(and I dont think it would happen anyway ) but hasn't he been in poor health lately?

;