Next Manager Betting Odds

Probably depends if Jimmy Quinn gets the job or not ;)
Probably depends if Jimmy Quinn gets the job or not ;)
Nothing wrong with my reading thanks. I wasn't talking about quality of football either. You said you were going to find the nearest bridge, suggesting extreme disillusionment. I was suggesting that considering how disillusioned you were with Tindall (Ie rock bottom) that anyone else would surely be a step up. Hope that clarifies.
In your post you claimed that I had said that the football on show was on a par with the Jimmy Quinn era, clearly referring to the quality of football.

yes, just! thanks for the beer. that took 9 days to arrive - got sent to the gatwick parcelforce depot for some reason.....

You live in the BH21 area. If you or the sender puts BN21 it will go to Eastbourne. Then it takes a while to correct it and get it to the right place.

Can I suggest going back to the sender, nicely inform them of the error and how disappointed you are and you might get lucky.

You live in the BH21 area. If you or the sender puts BN21 it will go to Eastbourne. Then it takes a while to correct it and get it to the right place.

Can I suggest going back to the sender, nicely inform them of the error and how disappointed you are and you might get lucky.

you're such a tory, always on the bloody take! I have been in touch with the sender thru out the process, they are lovely people and I wouldn't want to take from them.

In your post you claimed that I had said that the football on show was on a par with the Jimmy Quinn era, clearly referring to the quality of football.

No, that's an assumption you made. You know you should probably follow your own advice about reading things again.

Now thought he would be backing Frank Lampard.

John Terry is as an ideal candidate to become the next Bournemouthmanager, according to former Cherries boss Harry Redknapp.

The south-coast club, who sit sixth in the Championship, are searching for a new man at the helm after sacking Jason Tindall following Tuesday night's 2-1 loss to Sheffield Wednesday.

Former England captain Terry is currently assistant head coach at Aston Villa and Redknapp, who was in the Dean Court dugout from 1983 to 1992, believes the 40-year-old would be the perfect replacement.

"Given the opportunity, he could be a really top-class manager. If I was a chairman looking for a manager now, John Terry would be top of my list," Redknapp told talkSPORT.

"He's at Aston Villa, he may not be interested, I wouldn't know what his long-term ambitions are, but I'm sure he would want to get into management.
"If you're going to get into management, I couldn't think of a better club to take over than Bournemouth. It really is a good club, well-run club, good players. It's all there really for somebody to come in and make a big success of it."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...-bournemouth-manager-john-terry-b1796915.html

;