Non - Boris Johnson

I've lived mostly under Tory Governments all my life, and while its not how I'd like, I have to say that most of them have at least upheld a modicum of standards.

Under Johnson though its been appalling.

It would be good to get back to seeing if they really can deliver on stuff like levelling up, and a high wage economy. I don't think they can but at least the discussions might be around that rather than a politician who has no moral compass whatsoever.

Well said Rob, couldn't agree more.

As far as the country goes these are two critical positions.

We have the ongoing crisis re our NHS and also the cost of living crisis.

Just hope that in the coming hours and days that a decision is taken in the Tory party that is in the best interests of our country and its people.

Couple of lightweights at the end reckoning...
Johnson..like him or not is probably the only one with any British Steel in him...his only real weakness and downfall being his habit of bending of truths...but then they All dabble in that !

Johnson had a desire to make the Nation great again...but that I fear clouded his eyes to just about everything else..it could have been so different if he and the other buggers would have listened to the man on the street....during the Covid upheaval.

85 per cent of the Parlaiments make - up at this time is complicit in allowing this Nation to flounder on the World stage...
..I fear having a Cautious and goody-goody Lawyer as PM will stifle any progress in the Way Out of the gloom ... Corrupt and Lying Foreigners will have him for breakfast.
Only an Opinion...could be miles of track..who knows...but que Sera Sera...:throw:

Last edited:
Couple of lightweights at the end reckoning...
Johnson..like him or not is probably the only one with any British Steel in him...his only real weakness and downfall being his habit of bending of truths...but then they All dabble in that !

Johnson had a desire to make the Nation great again...but that I fear clouded his eyes to just about everything else..it could have been so different if he and the other buggers would have listened to the man on the street....during the Covid upheaval.

85 per cent of the Parlaiments make - up at this time is complicit in allowing this Nation to flounder on the World stage...
..I fear having a Cautious and goody-goody Lawyer as PM will stifle any progress in the Way Out of the gloom ... Corrupt and Lying Foreigners will have him for breakfast.
Only an Opinion...could be miles of track..who knows...but que Sera Sera...:throw:

Lol.

Laugh Out Loud ..haha....I'm doing that most of the days...especially when trawling around the Forum threads !

Whoever takes over from Johnson assuming he doesn't manage to hang on ..needs to rescue and revitalise the NHS as a priority.... then f√ck HS1 and 2 and Airport additions.....but organise decent and cheap branch lines throughout Britain....cheaper utilities / fuel. ..get the Ports more active with linked Manufacturing...better deals for Scotland, Wales and NI....All Pulling Together !

;