Non - Boris Johnson

Who gonna lead our Nation next..Gordon Bennett ? Fred Fanackerpan ? Diamond Lil ? Wendy Woke'nnegger? Harry Horsebrass frum 'Alifax? ...who in it gonna be Bruvners ?

...and who from our Elitist Forum Political 'top table'... or moreover from the Sad Lad Bench is gonna to rustle us up a list by of CAN didates...come on then ...lets be 'avin you !

Who gonna lead our Nation next..Gordon Bennett ? Fred Fanackerpan ? Diamond Lil ? Wendy Woke'nnegger? Harry Horsebrass frum 'Alifax? ...who in it gonna be Bruvners ?

...and who from our Elitist Forum Political 'top table'... or moreover from the Sad Lad Bench is gonna to rustle us up a list by of CAN didates...come on then ...lets be 'avin you !

No, let's be 'avin you?

Are you really suggesting that the people Britain have to endure an inept, blustering, morally bankrupt, liar who breaks the rules that his own government has set just because there isn't (according to you) a successor already lined up?

No, let's be 'avin you?

Are you really suggesting that the people Britain have to endure an inept, blustering, morally bankrupt, liar who breaks the rules that his own government has set just because there isn't (according to you) a successor already lined up?

No not really ..I'm just cheekily testing the imagination of Forum members !

It shouldn't be long to wait now with the latest scandal...if that is the latest by time you read this...that's how bad it's got yeah ?

The next PM is going to be so very cautious..one imagines !

Looks like the Johnson JCB is running out of hot air to power it. Another week, another sleeze/corruption/incompetence scandal. So I expected the usual Monday morning photo op, ooop North, just right for the Breakfast TV shows, Johnson in hard hat and high viz jacket. Giving us a humble, wholehearted and sincere apology, yes there's been mistakes, I get it, I'll learn, let's draw a line under it and move on. Then he makes a similar statement to "the House" in time for the evening news.

This time, it's just trying to deny the facts as they drip out, no defending, no dead cats. Maybe even he's reached the point where it's difficult to believe him : )

I think the Tory vultures are circling behind the scenes. They know he's finished and are slowly removing his power whilst getting their ducks in a row to deliver the fatal blow.

This Pincher galoot....this peice of trouser - ferretting, walking filth...how the bloody hell can he furtherwise stand in front of his local electorate and expect to remain in the seat. The dirty b@stard sits in a seat of power, in our capital city ..getting paid to do a job of representing his constituents..only to find it necessary off duty to grab and grope other men's bodily extremities and adjacent flesh...and blame it on booze....rank bad behaviour for one in a position of such high office...
Seeing the sneering f√ckpigging pigf√ck (sorry and with respect to Peppa, Miss Piggy and all the good and dignified of our porcine population) strolling like Marilyn Monroe on Sunset Boulevard into the front door of No 10 all aloof and with minimal sorrow....jeez Popeye ..it makes me cringe down into a raisin-like pose in front of my cathode-ray tube !
Excuse me one minute....quick slug of me wobbly coffee.. ..
.. oh Christ ..Bidens just come on jibbering again about Voting...they've already bloody voted the bugger in...
bugger the Voting...what about the Gun Toting.
..your the President my Sunshine ....get back in your office and set to work !
Sod this:
I'm off the beach now.... to have a gander at the Cormorants diving for their lunch !

;