Non - Boris Johnson

Sunak also has resigned.

Chancellor Rishi Sunak and health secretary Sajid Javid have resigned from government.

The chancellor said: "The public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously. I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning."

https://news.sky.com/story/sajid-javid-resigns-as-health-secretary-12646456

I've lived mostly under Tory Governments all my life, and while its not how I'd like, I have to say that most of them have at least upheld a modicum of standards.

Under Johnson though its been appalling.

It would be good to get back to seeing if they really can deliver on stuff like levelling up, and a high wage economy. I don't think they can but at least the discussions might be around that rather than a politician who has no moral compass whatsoever.

Sky

'PM will have to go now', says cabinet minister

Following two shock resignations of cabinet ministers this evening, another cabinet minister has told our deputy political editor Sam Coates: "Boris [Johnson] will have to go now. It doesn't matter what the rest of us do.

"Once you lose your chancellor and health secretary it's all over."

Our political editor Beth Rigby also warned the situation is looking "very, very grave" for the prime minister.

;