Non - Brexit

Another Referendum now would be a landslide for Out I beleive.....ive spoken a group of locals...mainly council employees and small business people, all of whom voted Remain, about 20 of them, only 2 are sticking to their choice and the others would vote Leave based on the intransigence of the EU leaders since the talks began...they are now seeing what they are really like....mind you this is in East Cornwall where the local MP has not communicated with the electorate at all about Brexit!

Yeah ,is that what you see ? Your being delusional but don’t worry that’s normal amongst remainers
The only delusional ones are avid Brexiteers who to this day have given us no benefits go leaving, no plan on how to leave and keep spouting forth blatant lies that get soaked up with such delight by all the Gammons and Little Englanders. Anyway, that's me off this thread again for a bit as has almost as much rubbish posted as an OHEC comments section. :)

Another Referendum now would be a landslide for Out I beleive.....ive spoken a group of locals...mainly council employees and small business people, all of whom voted Remain, about 20 of them, only 2 are sticking to their choice and the others would vote Leave based on the intransigence of the EU leaders since the talks began...they are now seeing what they are really like....mind you this is in East Cornwall where the local MP has not communicated with the electorate at all about Brexit!
We can’t have another vote. Democracy ended 3 years ago with the first vote.

The only delusional ones are avid Brexiteers who to this day have given us no benefits go leaving, no plan on how to leave and keep spouting forth blatant lies that get soaked up with such delight by all the Gammons and Little Englanders. Anyway, that's me off this thread again for a bit as has almost as much rubbish posted as an OHEC comments section. :)

Not bad but you should have used “ didn’t know what they voted for “ and “bigots “ if you were trying for whiny remoaner bingo .... nice to see you were taking such a high road rather than lowering yourself to OHEC type insults though .

We can’t have another vote. Democracy ended 3 years ago with the first vote.

If your right about that Stan....and your reasons for thinking it tbf..do carry some weight based on the lack of information to those that would have needed it ...and the patronising ways of politicians...then I fear for the overall concept of 'Democracy'. Bringing Trump into the equation...plus people like Mugabe ..then that further fires a broadside into what we hoped Democracy was!

We've been through loads of legitimate reasons people voted out on this thread. If you choose not to try and understand the opposing point of view that's up to you. Makes you exactly the same as the 'little Englander brexit Gammons' though.

We've been through loads of legitimate reasons people voted out on this thread. If you choose not to try and understand the opposing point of view that's up to you. Makes you exactly the same as the 'little Englander brexit Gammons' though.
You’re at it again, Derek. Nobody has given a good reason for leaving. You change the parameters of your arguments and throw in irrelevancies as you see fit. There comes a point when arguing with you is not worth the effort. You are clearly intelligent and probably a nice bloke as you don’t use abuse and insults but you are in serious danger of drowning in your own conceit.

You’re at it again, Derek. Nobody has given a good reason for leaving. You change the parameters of your arguments and throw in irrelevancies as you see fit. There comes a point when arguing with you is not worth the effort. You are clearly intelligent and probably a nice bloke as you don’t use abuse and insults but you are in serious danger of drowning in your own conceit.

We've been through it time and again Stan, CAP reform, democratic deficits, value for money, etc. etc. might not be your priorities but they are legit reasons for voting out. I've done it again because they were legit at the time and, whether you like it or not, they are still legit now. The fact that it is difficult to leave, or at least has been made to be, does not necessarily mean it is wrong.

We've been through it time and again Stan, CAP reform, democratic deficits, value for money, etc. etc. might not be your priorities but they are legit reasons for voting out. I've done it again because they were legit at the time and, whether you like it or not, they are still legit now. The fact that it is difficult to leave, or at least has been made to be, does not necessarily mean it is wrong.

I think your wasting your breath SDD ....” your a nice bloke but your drowning in your own conceit” just for pushing an alternative opinion FFS .just about sums it up really .

I think your wasting your breath SDD ....” your a nice bloke but your drowning in your own conceit” just for pushing an alternative opinion FFS .just about sums it up really .

I'm not really bothered about being insulted but it's frustrating that this is the response to my points when he has never tried to argue the alternative point... CAP reform - nothing. Democratic deficit - shrugs shoulders. Lack of value for money - "but the bus got the number wrong".

Apparently just ignoring any point that is made and then accusing the person who puts them across of repeating themselves wins the debate. Oh, and throw some whataboutery point about a dodgy policy that the UK government has conjured up and your job is done. :unsure:

If only these idiot voters would listen. :rolleyes:

I'm not really bothered about being insulted but it's frustrating that this is the response to my points when he has never tried to argue the alternative point... CAP reform - nothing. Democratic deficit - shrugs shoulders. Lack of value for money - "but the bus got the number wrong".

Apparently just ignoring any point that is made and then accusing the person who puts them across of repeating themselves wins the debate. Oh, and throw some whataboutery point about a dodgy policy that the UK government has conjured up and your job is done. :unsure:

If only these idiot voters would listen. :rolleyes:

It’s strange to be honest it’s so easy to understand there are reasons to stay in the EU just not reasons that a leaver would find valid or worth it ,but this bizarre group think of many remainers , (and you only have to back over a few pages to see it on here )just seems to be the three wise monkeys , fingers in ears , we’re not listening denial to any legitimate reasons put forward to leaving ...not even a counter argument .

Funnily since these suggestions that those who voted Leave might change their minds as they know more, I don’t know any who have changed their mind.

Have any who voted Remain changed their minds?

When they knew the outcome of the result, every party leader I believe (could be wrong) said they would honour the result.

Since then we had a court case brought by a female.

People trying to do their most to stop it.

What they should have done was united together across all Parties to go in with a strong hand in negotiations with the EU.

All we have had is bickering and people with their own agendas.

...Democracy ended 3 years ago with the first vote.

...Nobody has given a good reason for leaving...

Wow!

The vote didn't go your way so 'democracy died'. Grow up.

And to claim that nobody has given good reasons for leaving just proves you haven't even tried to understand any of the views that oppose yours.

You don't have to agree with what others say but to not understand them after more than two years is spectacular ignorance.

1. See...its like this...people in Government are only there because they put themselves up for a vote...talked a Talk...any of us can do that...many of them never actually achieve anything...never Do anything in fact...just argue across a big room...some are quite useless and misrepresent the constituency...i.e. yer Sir Chope in X church...they get a large wage to basically just Argue! The EU is just a remote extension of that, even less transparent and more removed from scrutiny on a daily basis than our own set-up . We dont get any say in Bills that go through the Processes any more than we do at local council level...the info doesnt reach us or is a long time later...so basically we are at the mercy of a mass of lazy good for nothings that are adept at signing off bits of paper on issues they supposedly have debated to conclusions and passed to civil servants who then shove their lyrics into the script and we get what we get in a form we might or might not like with varying amounts of money or none thrown at problems or projects!

Repeating a meaningles soundbite isnt an explanation.

How does it impact jobs, housing, public services, food prices and all other things that normal people have to manage daily?

;