Non - Brexit

That's an issue with the UK electoral system rather than anything else. In a PR system UKIP's power would have been far greater and other viewpoints could have made their voice heard as well. However, the UK FPTP system means it's Hobson's choice between two.

True, arguably why having the EU system, as it is, operating on top of our FPTP representative system doesn't work very well. A lot of the problems we've currently got result from the incompatibility of the two in my view. UK voters have a real lack of decision making power when it comes to European issues and I dare say that's the case for most other EU countries.

The larger the EU becomes the harder it seems it is to manage. When we joined the ' Common Market '...that was a nice fairly compact arrangement.
Maybe if Turkey was allowed in would take it to a limit where it stays and possibly in time , in the minds of its most fervent supporters, settles into something worthwhile , a massive trading hub serving this middle part of the planet....but I can only see more Questions/problems than answers even at its present size. Its bubbling away like a good un just now eh?

Mark Twain was right about people's votes as the last few days have proven.
The majority of MP's have proven they are now as useful as a broken condom so it's time they were physically removed from Parliament. Including that tit Bercow. What a complete joke the last 2 1/2 years has been, all look at me on TV being controversial over Brexit BS!

They represent themselves not the people. There should now be an immediate General Election which will remove the snakes who quit Labour a few weeks ago to suck on the EU's tit forever. But ultimately we should now see record low turnouts once a few are gone due to the inexplicable mess and betrayal achieved since 2016 by MP's.

The EU have betrayed Europeans, I remember when an EU army and letting the Turks in was played off as a conspiracy. Why do they need an army? To tackle all the civil unrest they have caused by letting half the third world into Europe and when people find out the truth of how much this continent has been betrayed for £'s in pockets. I believe the people responsible for native Europeans downfall and all this chaos are very rich select group who call themselves "Gods Chosen Ones". Our enemy does not tire, does not stop, does not feel.

If Corbyn had the balls to admit he hates everything the EU stands for and doesn't want to be apart of it he would win the GE. Half your party has abandoned you anyway and the other half will follow you blindly so what have you got to lose mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Twain was right about people's votes as the last few days have proven.
The majority of MP's have proven they are now as useful as a broken condom so it's time they were physically removed from Parliament. Including that tit Bercow. What a complete joke the last 2 1/2 years has been, all look at me on TV being controversial over Brexit BS!

They represent themselves not the people. There should now be an immediate General Election which will remove the snakes who quit Labour a few weeks ago to suck on the EU's tit forever. But ultimately we should now see record low turnouts once a few are gone due to the inexplicable mess and betrayal achieved since 2016 by MP's.

The EU have betrayed Europeans, I remember when an EU army and letting the Turks in was played off as a conspiracy. Why do they need an army? To tackle all the civil unrest they have caused by letting half the third world into Europe and when people find out the truth of how much this continent has been betrayed for £'s in pockets. I believe the people responsible for native Europeans downfall and all this chaos are very rich select group who call themselves "Gods Chosen Ones". Our enemy does not tire, does not stop, does not feel.

If Corbyn had the balls to admit he hates everything the EU stands for and doesn't want to be apart of it he would win the GE. Half your party has abandoned you anyway and the other half will follow you blindly so what have you got to lose mate?

A leadership election?

The only one talking any sense is actually....one T. May!
People cant see this because they are stuck in their own stubborn stances, established at the beginning of this Panto.
Dont get me wrong ..she is as equally self- serving as the rest but at least has a Compromise Plan.
Those running the Budget Over the River....the WHOLE thing is about MONEY and little else apart from Power of a Few.....are in private ( ignore the silly photoshoots and plastic/elastic smiles) ... Dancing the Dance of Death around their Manbags! Totally Terrified of aforementioned Lady!

Back here we are waiting for a new Dr Johnson( Samuel) to rewrite the old Dictionary without Redundant Nouns like ' Democracy!

Last edited:
...The majority of MP's have proven they are now as useful as a broken condom so it's time they were physically removed from Parliament...

...They represent themselves not the people. There should now be an immediate General Election...

I like the idea BUT...

Despite everything, most people will probably just vote red or blue, as usual.

Voters might say they want to punish the incumbent for their failings but that could mean voting for 'the other side' and how many will bring themselves to do that?

There could be a whole new raft of independent candidates but knowing which, if any, are up to the job is tricky.

Sadly, it would take a remarkable turnaround for voters in Bournemouth, Christchurch, etc to not return a Tory majority....

...Which is a little strange because the Tories have demolished the NHS and policing, two areas old Tory voters hold very dear.

That's probably an example of people blindly and repeatedly ticking the blue box... How else does Chope get re-elected, surely not for his impressive record!

Today...theyve shutdown Appledore Shipyard in North Devon...150 years of English Shipbuilding...one the most efficient in the World in its heyday....the f'king World stops at Bristol ?

Last edited:

;