Non - Brexit

I don't recall winning 2 World Wars, a World Cup and having the greatest empire the world has ever seen when we we're in the EU. Even gave away Hong Kong, better away from that spineless made up organisation. Sorry Claude Bosi but Brexit means Brexit.

We weren't in the EU in 1898 pal.

I don't recall winning 2 World Wars, a World Cup and having the greatest empire the world has ever seen when we we're in the EU. Even gave away Hong Kong, better away from that spineless made up organisation. Sorry Claude Bosi but Brexit means Brexit.
The uk and ita allies won ww1 and ww2, gb had an empire, england won the fifa world cup.
The greatest empire where the locals got the bible and the gb the land?

If your pension was shoved back 12 years I bet you would protest.

It happens in countries from time to time.

I seem to remember the old bill steaming in to miners in the 80's.

Made you look a bit stupid again haven't I?
Sorry!
Xenophobic fool.

Today in Al’s wonderful France . French firemen getting beatings from riot police ... but the UKs the one with the problems

These things happen from time to time in countries.

The UK just let the Tories up the pension age without a whimper.

As I said, it happens from time to time in the UK.

Attachments

• zzz25.jpg
    zzz25.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Today in Al’s wonderful France . French firemen getting beatings from riot police ... but the UKs the one with the problems

Month's of rioting in France...
Firefighters fighting police...
Endless violent Gilet Jaune protests...

The EU Rose Tints and uber (alles) fans:
"Move on, there's nothing to see here..."

Imagine if this happened in the UK over the past year!

UK pension age raised?
Not a thing done about it.
Shocking.

The once proud country is now a lily livered coward of a place, more interested in making sure 72 genders are recognised rather than fighting for what they have paid for.

UK pension age raised?
Shocking.

The once proud country is now a lily livered coward of a place, more interested in making sure 72 genders are recognised rather than fighting for what they have paid for.

The price to be paid for all those years of Tory economic policy, though the good news is it is all the fault of the EU until tomorrow.

UK pension age raised?
Shocking.

Well your awesome military style riot police are certainly fighting for something .
I’m confused yesterday we were xenaphobic today we’re only interested in fighting for gender rights ...which is it Al ?

Last edited:

I'd think we'd found a backbone at last.

UK pension age raised?
Shocking.

Pensions was always going to be an issue in the West due to the demographics - we've got a disproportionate number of people in the post war generation and this issue has been obviously coming ever since.

Did baby boomers put contingency measures in place for this? Did they f*ck! Future generations sold down the river yet again. Now that's lilly livered. Don't worry though, the snowflake generation will sort it out by working until we're 70.

Its more Anti Macron now though with the judges getting involved isn't it.

Let the gammon enjoy their hollow victory. The grim reaper will be coming for them soon and the decision will be reversed by the younger generation.

;