Non - Brexit

A negative feature of the brexit debate was posters playing the poster not the post, much favoured tactic when facts or information didnt support their opinion.

Plus que ca change....

Not having this, you've been posting the same question over and over again without ever bothering to acknowledge the responses you got. You absolutely deserved all of the grief that came your way.

I certainly wasn't pleased when Johnson got his big majority but at least it finally shut you up with your "leave leaders need to get this done" when you knew full well they didn't have the numbers in Parliament to do that.

Lo and behold as soon as they had the numbers it passed with no trouble and you were exposed for talking shite for three years.

Haha ! This is great !! Keep it up . Gard pontificating on Farage from the land of Mari le penn and Gendarmes beating the sh*t out of protesters week in week out .

If your pension was shoved back 12 years I bet you would protest.

It happens in countries from time to time.

I seem to remember the old bill steaming in to miners in the 80's.

Made you look a bit stupid again haven't I?
Sorry!
Xenophobic fool.

If your pension was shoved back 12 years I bet you would protest.

It happens in countries from time to time.

I seem to remember the old bill steaming in to miners in the 80's.

Made you look a bit stupid again haven't I?
Sorry!
Xenophobic fool.

I don’t have a problem with the protesters fool I have a problem with the beatings .

Going back 40 years for a comparison :slap:

For someone that’s made it his life’s work to look and act like a fool on this message board that’s a bit rich .

xenaphoblic...I’ll remind you of that next time you go on one of your drunken anti Muslim tirades .

I don’t have a problem with the protesters fool I have a problem with the beatings .

Going back 40 years for a comparison :slap:

For someone that’s made it his life’s work to look and act like a fool on this message board that’s a bit rich .

xenaphoblic...I’ll remind you of that next time you go on one of your drunken anti Muslim tirades .

Not keen on murdering innocents myself.

My favourite thread :)

Its done, and while I am no fan of it, or the people leading it, the last GE cemented it. I hope its a success and if/when it is, I will have no problem holding my hands up and saying 'I got that wrong'. I hope there are benefits, and if it is that there is more money to be spent by the Govt, I hope it gets to those who really need it. Likewise, if there are problems after we fully leave next year, I would hope some of the politicians might put their hands up and say they got it wrong as well, rather than a rush to find someone or a group to blame.

Some interesting times lie ahead over the next 5 years.

;