Non - Brexit

WTF?

So all that stuff May has already got isn't the EU compromising?

Sorry, I must be a bit thick.

If the EU had just told us to go fuckoff and die when we announced that we didn't love them any more then I could understand your comment.

At no time have the EU been in my bedroom while I was out and cut up my shirts, so I think it must still quite like me.

The EU has taken the house and the car, all we have left are the whining ungrateful kids who argue with each other all the time

If we had only gone to counselling...

Not sure what type of Brexit people voted for, but the majority wanted to Leave the EU.

Again about opinions, but if we had gone in to negotiations with the best reprensentatives and not ‘bickering’, we might just have got a good deal.

Why are they making it easy for us to stay? If they were not bothered if we left

the Majority won.
This left us with a weakened hand to negotiate.

Bit confused by the logic.

The Dorset MPs are split over backing the May deal or No deal, how does that meet the will of the people ?

The Majority was of those eligible to vote and who voted, not the same as the majority of those living in the UK.

Do you think when T M comes back from her talks with other countries leaders and others and she has got firm proof that we will not be stuck in this backstop, that will please the MP’s?

After all isn’t this why she has been asked to go back to the EU?

Or have people got other agendas and Brexit isn’t top of their list?

the Majority won.
This left us with a weakened hand to negotiate.

Bit confused by the logic.

The Dorset MPs are split over backing the May deal or No deal, how does that meet the will of the people ?

The Majority was of those eligible to vote and who voted, not the same as the majority of those living in the UK.

Agreed, I have now transposed the lines.

Feel the need to clear up a Basic..........with apologies to those to whom it's obvious....
Politicians/Parties do not Only tell lies to the Opposition, the Press and the country in general ..... but to their Own constituents/ voters as well!

These febrile groups protesting outside Westminster......are they not supposed to be out looking for work or studying to that end . They need to get jobs before they can lose them!

Or have people got other agendas and Brexit isn’t top of their list?

Right now, after two years of bickering, it's this.

Parliamentary democracy has become a laughing stock, thanks to the referendum.

In my lifetime, the country will never be the same.

It's taken 2 years to do what Russia failed to do during the whole of the cold war, sow the seeds of discontent throughout the entire country.

I just hope we don't have those yellow jackets, yellow is sooooo passe, not to mention, working class.

I'm thinking more of a sensible Marks and Sparks style fleece in a sort of beige colour.

Rise up..jpg

Brown trousers are also good if you're contemplating civil unrest.

“Brown trousers are also good if you're contemplating civil unrest.”

While on holiday to South France by coach many years ago, our Dutch courier suggested the above if you drive in Paris. :grinning:

Are they all unemployed or students?
Probably not all of them.... but standing there all day long chanting repetitive stuff won't change anything as it didn't for the miners in Thatchers time........outdated waste of time.....unless it's done in a way the French do it...bigger numbers, more venom and movement!

The EU asked UK to come up with something in writing. A statement of position. Nothing for over 2 years. The blame for this fiasco is May and her brexit ministers. What was Davis doing all that time? May's red lines have tied her in knots. My view from the start is that brexit would never happen. I've seen nothing to change my mind.

Great idea, just the bloke we need at this time of strife, somebody who can bring the country together and unite us all in the common thought of 'upper class tosser'.
KBG, that was meant as sarcasm - perhaps I should have indicated as such.
I don't think BJ is a uniting force more of a dividing force. It's just that 'he who knows best' should have a go at sorting the mess out - not that I think he would or could.

;