Non - Bring Back National Service?

As a brexiteer under the age of 33 I would only be in favour of conscription as a substitute for those who get away with light sentences and community service like a Nights Watch.

But overall I wouldn't be in favour, throughout this countries history the upper and middle class have relied on the working class and mercenaries to fight for them in 2 world wars and many other events. Perhaps it's time the high born enrolled into conscription, I'd like to see Harry and William leading the vanguard with all the current MP's charging at the Chinese Army. The last King of England I had respect for was Richard III because he died on the battlefield for what he believed was the best for the country.

I'd like to have imagined how people on here would've hid underground when the Blitz happened and working women were on streets clearing up debris and watching the fight and the working class were holding them off in the sky.
Truth be told if the Nazi's invaded modern day Britain they would take it as quick as they took France.
The last 3 years we have seen how many cowardly people live here. A coward dies a thousand deaths in his mind, a working class brexiteer dies only once.

So you're a 33 year old working class Brexiteer that remembers Richard III.

This reminds me of the ex-scummer player C.B.Fry who ran a cadet training ship and actually went to Berlin and met Hitler, as Hitler was desperate to set up a Hitler Youth movement in England, and thought Fry was the man to do it. It didn't get off the ground, but in Fry's biography he still came away from the meeting full of praise for Hitler.

National Service is a form of Hitler Youth, no doubt it will be called the Johnson Youth Movement in this country, where the little darlings will all be taught how to produce loads of bullsh*t for helping the apples grow in the orchards, and they will then be forced to pick the apples at gunpoint as Euro workers are wisely no longer coming to our country to pick them.

As a brexiteer under the age of 33 I would only be in favour of conscription as a substitute for those who get away with light sentences and community service like a Nights Watch.

But overall I wouldn't be in favour, throughout this countries history the upper and middle class have relied on the working class and mercenaries to fight for them in 2 world wars and many other events. Perhaps it's time the high born enrolled into conscription, I'd like to see Harry and William leading the vanguard with all the current MP's charging at the Chinese Army. The last King of England I had respect for was Richard III because he died on the battlefield for what he believed was the best for the country.

I'd like to have imagined how people on here would've hid underground when the Blitz happened and working women were on streets clearing up debris and watching the fight and the working class were holding them off in the sky.
Truth be told if the Nazi's invaded modern day Britain they would take it as quick as they took France.
The last 3 years we have seen how many cowardly people live here. A coward dies a thousand deaths in his mind, a working class brexiteer dies only once.

What are you blabbering on about?

Every able bodied man was liable to conscription but the upper classes served as officers. In WW1 death rates were even higher amongst officers than enlisted men.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836

Anyway, rest of its too confused to bother with.

"Perhaps it's time the high born enrolled into conscription, I'd like to see Harry and William leading the vanguard with all the current MP's charging at the Chinese Army. " - I think Prince Harry did his bit. More than you and I.

...I think Prince Harry did his bit...

To a point.

If conscription meant instant commissions to the officer class I reckon it'd be a lot more palatable for the rest of us.

If a royal really wanted to prove their mettle they'd do two or three years as a private - cannon fodder, essentially.

"Perhaps it's time the high born enrolled into conscription, I'd like to see Harry and William leading the vanguard with all the current MP's charging at the Chinese Army. " - I think Prince Harry did his bit. More than you and I.

Do me a favour, as if he has been in any danger at any moment of his life.

This reminds me of the ex-scummer player C.B.Fry who ran a cadet training ship and actually went to Berlin and met Hitler, as Hitler was desperate to set up a Hitler Youth movement in England, and thought Fry was the man to do it. It didn't get off the ground, but in Fry's biography he still came away from the meeting full of praise for Hitler.

National Service is a form of Hitler Youth, no doubt it will be called the Johnson Youth Movement in this country, where the little darlings will all be taught how to produce loads of bullsh*t for helping the apples grow in the orchards, and they will then be forced to pick the apples at gunpoint as Euro workers are wisely no longer coming to our country to pick them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Conservation_Corps

So on your tour of Afghanistan, you were in more danger than he was?

Haha, Oh right was he on the frontline with no MI5 or a wall of protection near him?
I've been in danger alot more times in my life without going to Afghanistan.

Haha, Oh right was he on the frontline with no MI5 or a wall of protection near him?
I've been in danger alot more times in my life without going to Afghanistan.
Seeing as MI5 cover domestic security, I would be surprised if they sent their valuable resources to a foreign war zone.
I'm sure there was a wall of protection, but seeing as he was out there in an army unit, I would describe that as them doing their job.
You have been in danger - please do tell ??

Ooh yes, let's please pick a fight with China for no apparent reason! That's going to work out really well! And why we're at it let's set up an internment camp in the Purbecks (sorry KBG, we'll try and keep it down to a dull roar) for me and my dad and all the other bad, bad yellow people too!!!

FFS.

"Perhaps it's time the high born enrolled into conscription, I'd like to see Harry and William leading the vanguard with all the current MP's charging at the Chinese Army."

Last edited:
Seeing as MI5 cover domestic security, I would be surprised if they sent their valuable resources to a foreign war zone.
I'm sure there was a wall of protection, but seeing as he was out there in an army unit, I would describe that as them doing their job.
You have been in danger - please do tell ??

You're right I'm sure MI5 have never been on a plane before to protect anyone important. No hired guns or SAS whatsoever. And I'm sure Prince Harry came face to face with The Taliban. I'm not going to argue with someone either that naive or that phuckin deluded.
I'm sure the prince has been nutted in many nightclubs, taken many slaps and threats growing up in the tough town of Windsor. Just phuck off you loser.

;