Non - Cost of Living

Inflation to hit 13%, recession to last for at least a year, utility prices to become unaffordable for most, the worst cost of living crisis in generations. You get what you voted for. The apologists will say it’s a world wide problem without addressing the issue of why we are the worst……again.

Another apologist asking how we are the worst…again, in a worldwide recession ?

Being worst or first won't make a difference to managing the UK economy.
The 2 wannabe PM and new leader of the Conservative party do not agree on the way forward. Which one is more credible?

I asked Stan to provide evidence to what he was claiming.
What has that to do with you exactly?
A post was put on a public forum so everyone and anyone can choose to read it or reply to it.

So sunak option or truss option is the most important question in choosing the next pm.
The media has offered the view that the UK has managed its economy worse than the US and eu.

So if the question was do you support the sunak option or the truss option what would the answer be?

The irony of Jim demanding answers . Who have you voted for in the last few elections ? you’ve been asked many ,many times but never seem to have an answer just a lot of criticism of others .

The irony of Jim demanding answers . Who have you voted for in the last few elections ? you’ve been asked many ,many times but never seem to have an answer just a lot of criticism of others .
The irony of Jim quoting the media. It's a long way down to the bottom of that barrel.

As I think SDD said “ paint by numbers “ look at me trolling .
He did...and my paintbrush is adequately primed. ..for the coming season..oh don't you f√cking worry about that f√cker.. ! Haha !

Parker.. Gosling ..Surridge ..Yems... Tindall ..Woodgate..I'll keep their f√cking flags flying...

Last edited:
as @Kudos so eloquently said....

"The opinions are so vacuous and contradictory to have no value. Vitals could replace your posts with adverts and it would take nothing away from the forum. I don't get why people bother to engage, it only trashes threads with noise."

I guess.. with this thread in mind... It comes down to what one thinks of Tories..
..as it stands they sure as f√ck ain't endearing themselves to many . are they ?

It's only a matter of time before the German Nation gets impatient again.. to a level whereupon they'll consider getting a military angle on things.. possibly in conjunction with Austria and Poland..

Vacuity is indeed a problem on this Forum...especially when it presents itself in short responses, from inherently empty-minded Forum 'bounty hunters' .. nothing to actually say themselves on a subject in response to those who have perhaps said too much....but then what is the point of a Forum without tangible material to feed off ...something like that.

Vacuity is indeed a problem on this Forum...especially when it presents itself in short responses, from inherently empty-minded Forum 'bounty hunters' .. nothing to actually say themselves on a subject in response to those who have perhaps said too much....but then what is the point of a Forum without tangible material to feed off ...something like that.
That's better waffle than @JIMNNINA can come up with.

;