Non - Cost of Living

He did...and my paintbrush is adequately primed. ..for the coming season..oh don't you f√cking worry about that f√cker.. ! Haha !

Parker.. Gosling ..Surridge ..Yems... Tindall ..Woodgate..I'll keep their f√cking flags flying...

Ok you crack on about ex managers , players and a random racist . I’m sure the forum will be seething .

The irony of Jim demanding answers . Who have you voted for in the last few elections ? you’ve been asked many ,many times but never seem to have an answer just a lot of criticism of others .
Asking a question is not demanding an answer.

Always vote for the candidate who offers the best policies remains the answer.

The usual suspects seem to only like content that doesnt question anything.
Back on topic who has the better policies to manage the cost of living crisis Sunak or Truss?

Typical @stanthevan. Puts something on here he cant back up and fooks off to play bingo. Leaves the fruitcake to put his random drivel on here.
Good to see the usual suspects uniting to like content that scrapes the barrel by using mental health as banter.

Back on topic who have you all agreed has the better policies to manage the cost of living crisis?

Comment on the content without reading it.
Maybe better to use the ignore feature?

Still no views on sunak or truss to deliver the solutions to the cost of living crisis they inherited from themselves.

Comment on the content without reading it.
Maybe better to use the ignore feature?

Still no views on sunak or truss to deliver the solutions to the cost of living crisis they inherited from themselves.

I'll do what I like thanks. You are the last person who should be lecturing people on how to behave on the forum.

As for the Tory leadership I'd rather Sunak for two reasons. Firstly because I think he'd be the most likely to lose the next election and secondly because Liz Truss is a complete idiot who would probably cause loads of damage before we had a chance to vote her out.

Boris Johnson is still PM at the moment so he is still in charge of our country and its problems and the cost of living is a big one.

I imagine he is still getting the PM’s wage so he should be getting involved and not wait until the Conservative leader election is decided by a minority.

If he doesn’t want to do the job any longer then maybe he should move out of Downing Street now and put someone in temporary charge to try and work something out for the good of our people.

Boris Johnson is still PM at the moment so he is still in charge of our country and its problems and the cost of living is a big one.

I imagine he is still getting the PM’s wage so he should be getting involved and not wait until the Conservative leader election is decided by a minority.

If he doesn’t want to do the job any longer then maybe he should move out of Downing Street now and put someone in temporary charge to try and work something out for the good of our people.
He’s thrown his toys out of the pram and is having a massive sulk but to be fair, he’s never really been in charge. His levels of incompetence are legendary.

He’s thrown his toys out of the pram and is having a massive sulk but to be fair, he’s never really been in charge. His levels of incompetence are legendary.

I agree re throwing toys out of the pram.

But he said he would stay on as PM until the new PM is elected.

So in that case he should be doing his job and very much get involved with his cabinet to sort the problems out now and not wait until September.

I agree re throwing toys out of the pram.

But he said he would stay on as PM until the new PM is elected.

So in that case he should be doing his job and very much get involved with his cabinet to sort this mess out now and not wait until September.
I completely agree, Billy, but he’s showing what most of us know in that he’s a clueless buffoon incapable of tackling a major issue like the cost of living crisis.

I completely agree, Billy, but he’s showing what most of us know in that he’s a clueless buffoon incapable of tackling a major issue like the cost of living crisis.

He's never given a sh*t about what's best for the country and his complete indifference since he's announced he's leaving is proof if anyone needed it.

;