Non Glasto

Garbo

UTC Legend
Seen a couple of Cherries fans at the festival....some bants with a Forest and a Sheff Utd fan...a few stains shirts on show....great to see Glasto back on...just now waiting for the biblical rain to hit....but won’t spoil the show I’m sure....

Haven't been able to watch much so far, to much mundane stuff to do, watching some Primal Scream, that Mani looks different now he's let his hair grow : )

Watched IDLES last night, fantastic set complete with mosh pit and crowd surfing. I’d recommend watching even if you don’t like the music, it’s proper entertainment. And keep an eye on the drummer, he is awesome..

Going to Glasto is one thing that's never floated my boat and so having never been I can't really comment on it, however, I did stop for lunch in Glastonbury once and a quick mooch about. Once is enough. weird place man, weird

Foals last night good and bumped into Norman Cook who is a really decent guy (for a Brighton fan!)... he has played almost all Glasto stages over the years...you do see some incredible things at the festival yes it has changed but so has the world!

Christ and his Dad !. You have to be ever so careful what you say on these 'ere threads.
I notice others are having similar problems - It's getting worse.
Maybe there is some kind of Work to Work App to help us - soze we don't regularly upset the sensitive ones .
...oh dear ..oh dear..
:slap:

Last edited:
Christ and his Dad !. You have to be ever so careful what you say on these 'ere threads.
I notice others are having similar problems - It's getting worse.
Maybe there is some kind of Work to Work App to help us - soze we don't regularly upset the sensitive ones .
...oh dear ..oh dear..
:slap:

You upset again Brian?

Foals last night good and bumped into Norman Cook who is a really decent guy (for a Brighton fan!)... he has played almost all Glasto stages over the years...you do see some incredible things at the festival yes it has changed but so has the world!
My mate raves about Foals but not my cup of tea. I remember Fat Boy Slim blasting out of massive speakers in my old Astra GTE, waaaay back

I’m still struggling to get past that what Glastonbury started off as has turned into middle class bullshît.
There’s still an enormous alternative scene and many many festival goers are definitely not middle class. I’d say its become representative of the population so of course that includes the middle class.

I've not been for a few years. But it's the only festival I've been to that has all ages there. Something for everyone. Probably the best 5 days on the planet, still. There's nothing that big, that wonderful and that different.

On day 2 time slips and everything changes. No drugs, no alcohol, just time slippage.

I miss it but don't want to do camping.

Also I agree, Eilish was fabulous.

;