Non Hampshire cricket

I don’t follow the County Championship too closely , but Somerset are my team , so bugger !!:(

Bring back Colin Ingleby-McKenzie, I say and put Roy Marshall to open the batting and his boy to open the bowling. Those were the days, sounds like a good opening for a song!
UTC

Gordon Greenidge, Robin Smith, Andy Roberts, Malcolm Marshall and many others who played such exciting cricket. All at the old Dean Park ground. Used to love going there.
The annual Bournemouth Cricket week was great. Two 3 day County Championship games and often a Sunday League game towards the end of August. Used to attract a lot of holidaymakers supporting the away County as well. Used to leave work early to see the last couple of hours play most days.

The annual Bournemouth Cricket week was great. Two 3 day County Championship games and often a Sunday League game towards the end of August. Used to attract a lot of holidaymakers supporting the away County as well. Used to leave work early to see the last couple of hours play most days.
The town was always full of Yorkies and Lancs then so they were usually the counties that we played. Great shame when they disenfranchised Dean Park. Lovely ground.

Had a brief chat with @ronnie bolton about the Surrey match - where we were slaughtered - I didn't see any of it but he said we cocked up with the toss. Shame as Surrey sneaked a late victory today.

;