Non Hampshire cricket

Lancs did well to survive those 6 x overs this evening. Tomorrow is either a Hampshire win, or a draw. Don't think Lancs have it in them to score 342.

Scumerset all out for 69.
Hants need 1 to win.
Went to the first days play when Hants bowled well then battled stubbornly with the bat. Surprised Somerset batted after winning the toss as pitch was very green and going to help the bowlers. Good win to keep the pressure on.. Such a shame the season breaks soon with the 4 day game taking a backseat to the knockabout stuff.

Went to the first days play when Hants bowled well then battled stubbornly with the bat. Surprised Somerset batted after winning the toss as pitch was very green and going to help the bowlers. Good win to keep the pressure on.. Such a shame the season breaks soon with the 4 day game taking a backseat to the knockabout stuff.

weird one with it being a green-top, thought Taunton was a spinners paradise?

Bad pitches, and now the balls are making it difficult. First batch made for the counties have been sent back because they went soft and scratched too easily on dry pitches. The new batch arrived for this match, and are swinging massively.

I saw one other AFCB hat there yesterday

I have been away in Somerset for the weekend so thought I would take in some cricket when not walking. Turned up Friday for the start but rain delayed and we had to be on the coast mid afternoon so decided we would go for the evening session after tea on Saturday. Duly turned up to see Hampshire walking out to bat needing one run.

Delighted for Hampshire but shame for us Somerset were so poor. Couldn’t believe the collapse!

;