Non Hampshire cricket

It is interesting that my allegiance to afcb will go to the grave with me but even though I spent many happy hours at Dean Park with Derek Shackleton, Henry Horton and Colin Ingleby McKenzie I have no such allegiance to Hampshire.

Come on Somerset

Similar timescale to you but still a Hampshire supporter although both my sons, including my Cherry supporting youngest, are Lancashire boys.

Brilliant day at the Rose Bowl, what a find Turner has been. That over was special.

Brilliant catches and then a James Vince masterclass to set up a home quarter final.

Hampshire’s intensity was right on it from the start and they bowled superbly although Worcester were abject. A bit of low chase syndrome but 100 isn’t defendable.

They won’t be favourites but can beat anyone. Perfectly Hampshire.

Reactions: DJ
Interesting to see that Critchley “catch” given as not out considering Green’s catch for Australia against India was controversially given as out.

Feels like a very good start for Hampshire, watching on the YouTube feed with the little one who’s playing music between overs to make it like the Hundred.
:party:

;