Non Hampshire cricket

The one sport I really miss here in USA.
There are some streaming services with it but I’m out in the sticks and internet is about as reliable as yellow buses

Reactions: DJ
Enjoyed a great evening at the Rose Bowl on Wednesday despite the result. Great to see Vince break the record and watch the Surrey stars at their best (unlike tonight at Bristol on Sky).

Hampshire, pah. I'm off to enjoy my team Worcestershire beat Derbyshire at New Rd in the county championship Monday and Tuesday. Beer , sunshine and Worcestershire la la la .... Worcestershire la la la

It is interesting that my allegiance to afcb will go to the grave with me but even though I spent many happy hours at Dean Park with Derek Shackleton, Henry Horton and Colin Ingleby McKenzie I have no such allegiance to Hampshire.

Come on Somerset

It is interesting that my allegiance to afcb will go to the grave with me but even though I spent many happy hours at Dean Park with Derek Shackleton, Henry Horton and Colin Ingleby McKenzie I have no such allegiance to Hampshire.

Come on Somerset
Steady, Derek bowled for England at age 40, one of my favourite bowlers. Hants are the only cricket team I have a rooting interest in.

This probably won the game for Sussex, along with another great bit of fielding to prevent a six a few balls later.

Born in Poole and an AFCB fan according to this.

Yes Poole lad my son was in the year below him playing cricket at Poole Town Cricket Club,did play with him a couple of times when playing a year up.
His younger brother Scott plays for Hampshire and was a good footballer too was on Pompeys books as a youngster.
Both nice grounded lads.

;